July Desktops

A little update. Again, could you help me to organize stuff in my desktop :$?

I don't like how everything is set, and I don't know how to distribute it :(

• Visual Style: Azure
  • Wallpaper: Windows xp
  • Icons: Gant + Gant 2
  • Programs: Samurize, Kapsules, Rainlendar

desktop_small_20040702.jpg

Clean:

thumb_clean.png

Messy:

thumb_messy.png

Info:

• Operating System: Windows 2000
  • Theme: Windows classic with medded Active titlebar
  • Icons: Prime by Scrow
  • Applications:
    • IM - Miranda
    • Internet Browser - Mozilla Moonsquid
    • Downlaod Manager - WackGet
    • Media Player - Musik
    • Vectoring - SodiPodi [iPOD Render can be found here]

Other: :hmmm: PM me

@frease: Please do not tell me you beat me to porting it :(.

It has already been ported ages ago by ibanzecollector into WB format. It is called Jetstream. :)

We're both wrong. Both the swastika and the symbol for Buddhism can be tilted or straight...

Just check Google Image Search.

the swastika sure was/is a sysmbol for/of facism. the orginal swastika is the other way round. the nazis just turned t around and used it as "anti-jewish" symbol. the orgina lswastika is a symbol for "protection". now no more swastikas please.

You guys are blowing this so out of proportion it's not even funny. Did anyone care to think that I really didn't wanna be assed to take and upload another screenshot? Jesus christ...it's not like I'm on here screaming "Heil Hitler!". It's a swastika, on an image that ISN'T EVEN TAKEN BY ME. Everyone needs to just shut the hell up about this.

the swastika sure was/is a sysmbol for/of facism. the orginal swastika is the other way round. the nazis just turned t around and used it as "anti-jewish" symbol. the orgina lswastika is a symbol for "protection". now no more swastikas please.

Its not a Buddist sign flipped around and turned, its a Jewish sign. :)

mine for july

theme - OpusOS deep

Wallpaper - one i did

icons - Gant2

Docks - y'z dock

windows media player - opusOS skin

post-7-1088779805.jpg

what version of windowfx do you have?

2.11 i found that the demo version, on the window dragging (what i showed in my screenshot) is really slow and doesnt work :( but when i bought it it worked really well!

Dock icons are Eylo style, most of them done by me. There's Samurize too (very simple script by me), and MP3 player is Winamp with iCandy skin. Wallpaper is Blue Crystal (Google for set). VS is K-OSX.

Screenshot 1:

desktop-jul-1_small.jpg

Screenshot 2:

desktop-jul-1_2_small.jpg

You guys are blowing this so out of proportion it's not even funny. Did anyone care to think that I really didn't wanna be assed to take and upload another screenshot? Jesus christ...it's not like I'm on here screaming "Heil Hitler!". It's a swastika, on an image that ISN'T EVEN TAKEN BY ME. Everyone needs to just shut the hell up about this.

If you're too lazy to even take a screenshot of your own desktop, why bother even posting? Should we all start grabbing other people's screenshots and posting them up on Neowin? You knew that swastika would offend people, yet you posted it anyway. I don't understand your logic behind your excuses.

Lets be evenhanded here, you may comment on the swastica symbol as it indeed represents inhuman suffering and gross injustices.

But what about the many desktops I see here with Sovjet symbols? I just started reading Anne Appelbaum's new book Gulag.

Communism in the 20th century killed more them 60 million innocent people. As a history teacher I of course I already knew this. Still I am shocked at what I am reading. Since this however took took place in Eastern Europe and Asia it is viewed as more benign that the Nazi crimes.

So, *if* you want to ban Nazi images then be consistent and ban any Soviet images also! :angry: