Portugal vs Greece

which team do u support?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. which team do u support?

• Portugal
    • Greece
    • None

definatly Portugal

Greece lost to Russia 2-1 and very unforgenetly Russia was horrible this year.

anyways Portugal will win, no doubt about it.

Portugal have been getting better as the tournamnt has progressed while Greece have stayed the same, so I think Portugal will win because of the form they are in.

definatly Portugal

Greece lost to Russia 2-1 and very unforgenetly Russia was horrible this year.

anyways Portugal will win, no doubt about it.

We lost to Russia, but we beat France, Spain, Portugal, and Czech. ;)

We lost to Russia, but we beat France, Spain, Portugal, and Czech. ;)

A little OT but I love when people say "we" about a team. Like a stranger walking up to your boss saying he did all your hard work.

A little OT but I love when people say "we" about a team. Like a stranger walking up to your boss saying he did all your hard work.

Well, I am Greek, so I am a part of the Greek culture. The Greek soccer team is a part of Greek culture, so it is a part of me. ;)

A lot was said about the refs ( mainly the english complaining ) , but i think they were not so bad.

The poor Urs Meier is now protected secretly because he's afraid of what could happen to him ! LOL

In any case as long as there will be refs, there will be mistakes.

Let's hope the Greeks play a more agressive football tomorrow, and we'll see an excellent game .

yeah, poor urs meier. it's not right what the english tabloid is doing to him :(.... anyway i hope the greek do beat portugal :D

We are going to own Them just like the First TIME!

:huh:

What do you mean by own them?

They made a counter-attack goal and a counter-attack penalty, after that they went into defensive mode!

:huh:

What do you mean by own them?

They made a counter-attack goal and a counter-attack penalty, after that they went into defensive mode!

WTF

DONT U GUYS KNOW WHAT THE HE*L IS FOOTBALL ?

ATTACH AND DEFENSE

IF U GUYS WANT TO PLAY ONLY ATTACH ITS YOUR CHOICE :blink: :laugh:

GO GREECE

more than 5000 went these days bu they cant enter the stadium ;)

Yeah, it does amaze me that people seem to think football consists of only attack. England were berated for their non stop hard defending but defending is just as important as attacking. Germany showed that years ago with their brick wall of a defense. The Italians a few years ago were the same, it's an essential part of football. I hope that Greece do well tonight but I can't see them winning to be honest.

That and UEFA won't let them :shifty:

WTF

DONT U GUYS KNOW WHAT THE HE*L IS FOOTBALL ?

ATTACH AND DEFENSE

IF U GUYS WANT TO PLAY ONLY ATTACH ITS YOUR CHOICE :blink: :laugh:

GO GREECE

more than 5000 went these days bu they cant enter the stadium ;)

It does amuse me when people on Neowin get up on their high horse with their fancy coloured fonts and sizes and then fail to spell the simplest of words such as "attack" correctly.

if portugal plays like it has been playing lately, i'm almost sure we'll win.

but lets wait till the game starts, cause like i said before greece is a very organized team and they deserve our respect.

im so f***in nervous, please cant the match just start :D

Yeah, it does amaze me that people seem to think football consists of only attack.

I see your point Dazzla, but you don't see mine.

Greece plays what we in street football call "the rat tactics" or you may also say anti-game.

Football is not only attack or only defense.

You rarely see Greece playing *normal* football.

Either:

* They start defending, then score in one or two counter-attacks and then full back again until the end of the match. (vs Portugal)

* They start playing all defending, trying to hold and tire the opponent, and then, in the last minutes or in the compensation time score a lonely goal or try to make to penalties. (vs Czech Republic)

I think the only *normal* (or kind-of) game they made this Euro was against Russia... And they lost.

@madyz2k: d00d, wtf? Oh, there will be only 10.000 greeks in the stadium. :sleep:

FERTE MAS KOKA FERTE MAS XORTO GIA NA SIKOSOUME TIN KOUPA MES TO PORTO.. FERTE MAS XAPIA KAI LSD NA MASTOUROSOUME M'AUTH TIN ETHNIKH..! KAI SHKWSETO TO GAMHMENO DEN MPORW DEN MPORW NA PERIMENW!

^^ :p :p :p ^^

I do see yours, what's wrong with Greeces tactics? No-one has stood in their way so far, even the reigning European champions, not even Portugal. What's not normal about an inferior (technically) team sitting back and counter-attacking? Damn, that's what I'd do when facing an amazing attacking force like Portugal.

Damn, that's what I'd do when facing an amazing attacking force like Portugal.

Lol, that made me blush! (*^_^*)

@ oMikR0n: Translation? I saw "Porto" in there, you prick! :devil: Lol