Portugal vs Greece

which team do u support?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. which team do u support?

• Portugal
    • Greece
    • None

could anyone post whre i can get a vid of that fan running onto the pitch??

He wasn't a fan, he was a self-publicising wierdo/actor.

Just check his site out, and he's scary: www.jumpjimmy.com, can't be arsed to hyperlink it.

GG Greece. To bad for Portugal, we were really in the mood to go party tonight but oh well, we can't always have it our way :)

To bad for the sore losers tho. Better luck next time for you guys, to bad you can't lose with good sportsmanship...

To Bad Portugal cant get through a next stage in a tournament without a help of the referees :whistle:

shouldn't be saying that MountainSnake, both England and Holland teams have had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more success than Portugese teams. don't bring the past into this, we're discussing something that happened today.

To Bad Portugal cant get through a next stage in a tournament without a help of the referees :whistle:

Ooh that's harsh :pinch:

But I still dislike Urs :crazy:

shouldn't be saying that MountainSnake, both England and Holland teams have had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more success than Portugese teams. don't bring the past into this, we're discussing something that happened today.

This is not past. It was this season.

Humm, England maybe, but Holland? I don't think so.

congratulations Greece.

i think portugal didnt deserve to loose, but well its football...

thank you Portugal, you make me proud ! :)

why didnt they deserve to lose?

they played awfully

GO GREECE

post-91-1088976783.gif

Ajax won Uefa Championship League many times, I think it was 4, 3rd team that won it the most times, not even to talk about Uefa Cup, so please, do your research and don't start another flame war.

Exactly... and to have the Portugal keeper insulting Beckham before taking the penalty is BAD sportmanship. Greece were better sportmen and deserve it - I found it pathetic at the end of the match when Portugal were being agressive and kicking the ball off the pitch violently when things didn't go their way.

I also found it sad watching TV and an interview with fans from Portugal after Greece won and rather than accepting defeat they just insulted England and were saying how they won (ignoring the fact they lost... and they kept still saying they were better). Well, if you can't act nice then you don't deserve to win. :no:

Bad losers exist in every country...

But I'm surprised there are actually so many in this thread too .

they played awfully [sic] Portugal

I wouldn't say that, if people like Ronaldo put their effort into using their talent rather than trying to get free kicks and show off, the result may have been different.

why? just cause we lost one game doesnt mean i'm not proud anymore..

PORTUGAL RULEZ!

well... Portugal lost TWO games in Euro 2004... BOTH were against Greece... You should be proud of course... only two teams can make it to a final...

go to jimmyjump.com, thats not a fan, just a n00b trying to be famous, he specializes in jumping out during great events (F1, tennis, soccer, etc.)

which section on that site, i cant find it..

why didnt they deserve to lose?

they played awfully

GO GREECE

If you go back and see, every team who played greece (except russia that had nothing to loose) seemed to play worse than the usual, that's because greece won't let them play their game, they are very good in defense and they will take advantage of every mistake the other team does...

That's how they got to the final, and that's how they won, congratulations to them! (and Portugal didn't play that bad!)

Greece just defended well and took their (only) chance when it arrived. Portugal had lots of chances but they just couldnt bet the keeper or get their shots on target.

Well done Greece, I wonder where they will be ranked in the new FIFA rankings after Euro 2k4??

Al

the site seems to be down now or really slow. what can you expect since the guy had the name of it on his shirt and hundreds of millions of people watched the game.

:D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl:

:D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl:

lalalalala! lmao..this is what u get when u fcuk with England!

At the beginning there were quotes of 150:1

Greece pulled off arguably the biggest shock at a major football championship as a goal by Angelos Charisteas gave them victory at UEFA EURO 2004?. Having begun the tournament as 80-1 outsiders, the achievement of Otto Rehhagel's team of European journeymen is hard to put into perspective, but once again the belief they have shown in themselves throughout this amazing adventure was too strong for their opponents.

Quoted from Euro2004 website.