Whats your speed?

10Mb/sec down (actually around 9, but capped at 10) and 1Mb/sec up.

Remember kids, the faster your download, the larger your penis is.

I Always Thought The Blacker You Are The Bigger Your Penis Is :yes:

i heard that canada has a cheap 5mbit service? is that not true? how much you pay for you internet?

Untrue Untrue Untrue, our service sux ass in Canada

Arggg yet another one of those "how fast is your connection" threads :whistle:

neverless, im on rogers hi speed extreme .. advertised 5Mbps down and 800Kbps up. :cool:

post-32-1089938007.jpg

Actually, the taller you are, the bigger it is :yes:

Damn thats even greater because black people are the tallest people haha so great for me whos 6'1, 14 size shoe and 215 diesed and black sucks for you L3thal (it is true black are the biggest) :yes:

L3thal haven't heard what Larry Bird said that black are the best at sports (maybe not hockey since most only black pips in their are goalies except one black guy who i cant rememeber his name now) So naturelly if we best at that we best in the bed of course you heard jokes of black bed mens **** being big because it true. If you did an average of height,feet, and **** black men would be the biggest/tallest :yes:

good old isdn. remember the S stand for sheetty

64k/64k up and down mates.

that's about 8k/s max :no:

no dsl in my area. no cable no nothing.

2400/640kbps ADSL.

I want more, but then I have to move! :crazy:

How about you spare a thought to us poor British people that have to pay 3x more what you pay for 3x less the speed.

1024/256 and i pay ?60 a month for it

excuse me for my ignorance... but im still confuzed on this whole topic... if i am on a 3Mbps and 512Kbps ... around what should be my download rate... yesterday i was getting around 400kbps(not sure if i put that right.. never got the whole KB or Kb thing).. my old optimum online connection i was getting close 1 megabyte per sec... now that i moved i get stuck with this bs... what exactly does 3Mbps = thanks...

jerzdawg: your ISP will tell you you've got 3Mbps download, and 512 upload. This is in Megabits, and Kilobits.

If you want to convert into download speed, just divide the value by 8.

so....

3Mbps or3072kb/s = 384kilobytes per second

512Kb/s = 64kilobytes per second