Legit, Free XP Pro

Don't think UK people have the All Courses test, i don't. o well i ordered a mouse and flight sim 2004. :p 8 weeks and i actually wonder, will they send the stuff. hmmmmmm lol

I?m stuck with the Smartphone Practice!! the .gif link on Club SI doesnt work, dunno how to apply "Set 1 - (1, 2) (2, 1) (3, 3)

Set 2 - (3, 1) (1, 3) (4, 1)

Set 3 - (4, 2) (3, 2) (2, 2)

"

someone got that .gif? or pass me the answer?:pp

it makes so sense...... !!! someone please help !

I completed 100% everything and wound up

with 1625 points

I ordered a copy of XP Pro and they better cough it up :D lol

I didn't even look at the answers.. just read the info that was in front of my face and took

all the quizzes

I did take the "All Courses" quiz and I'm in the US

I don't see how that would make any difference seeing as how everything

was going to the same site...or was it localized mirrors in the UK?

<edit> but I really don't think they'd go through all the trouble of collecting shipping info

if they weren't gonna send anything </edit>

theres 4 colums, thats the first number, and theres 3 rows, thats the second number, so 4,3 would be the bottom right corner.

bump that for the people who didnt figure it out :D

MS is gunna start wondering where the hell all of these people selling mobile devices are coming from all of a sudden. I ordered my copy of winXP from em 3 weeks ago, still waiting for it.

i clicked on home but i dont see anything about a test. just some guy with a blue minicooper

when i did it a couple hours ago, it was the top link where it says earn bonus points.

when i did it a couple hours ago, it was the top link where it says earn bonus points.

all i see is a link for referrals, but it says theyre not doing referrals anymore. i need a new mouse and keyboard :( and i only have 975 points. how did you get over 1375 Lycan?

uhhh simply answering the Qs with the provided answers from Club SI :p

but where the heck is the "All Courses Test " button " can someone post a screeenie? :p or put me in to the right direction

OMG JUST DO EVERYTHING IN THE TRAINING COLUMN!!!

THE ALL COURSES thing is on the right side icon, when u click HOME on the left side

Anyone else now getting a error 403 Forbidden when the try to access ClubSI? It worked earlier for me. If it works for anyone else, could you email me the page?

OMG JUST DO EVERYTHING IN THE TRAINING COLUMN!!!

THE ALL COURSES thing is on the right side icon, when u click HOME on the left side

no its not.... ive completed everything according to my profile...and its still nowhere

if u have a gmail invite i will tell you step by step and will diagnose your problem :D

i have an invite, if and only if you can get me the maximum amount of points.