Legit, Free XP Pro

haha im just sitting here and laughing.. i mean.. for those who didn't order anything.. 20 min gone... down the drain :laugh:

that's pretty funny..

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred...

We apologise for this inconvenience. A detailed message has been sent to the system administrator regarding this problem. We expect the issue to have been resolved when you try this action again a little later.

Damn you MS, I was 25 points off the XP target!

basically this is the same type of thing that was banned on anandtech hot deals. Fradulent ways of getting stuff free from Windows Mobile Training.

i tried this, got 1500 points, but no xp offer. (i'm in the uk - there are lots of games and things, but no xp). also, the uk version has a few different quizes, so it's actually necessary to pay attention if you want to "win" :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Well i guess its back but i still dont see the complete final test to take on the main page, oh well might aswell just order a mouse before something else happens

damned.. i need another 25 points... howwwwwwwwwwwww:s:s

if you have everything finished well then I think you screwed the link to the final quiz is no longer there

I knew about this site for a few days now and thought everyone knew about it also guess I was wrong lol but its good to learn about the PDA's thats out there!

basically this is the same type of thing that was banned on anandtech hot deals. Fradulent ways of getting stuff free from Windows Mobile Training.

As I've already stated. I don't think it is fradulent because Microsoft can use their disgretion on whether or not to send a copy to someone as they have made it open to anyone who has a .Net Passport account (read: hotmail or msn email account). I made it completely obvious that I was a student and didn't work for a company.

I just saw this:

What should I do if I change employment?

Click on Help on the left navigation bar.

Select Contact Us and send us information about your new place of employment.

Choose Change my Registration Info from the topic menu, and complete the other e-mail fields.

If you no longer work for a Windows Mobile? Devices reselling business, you will be given ample opportunity to redeem your remaining point balance before your account is closed.b>

and that was buried in the FAQ. As I have stated already, it's up to Microsoft's discretion because I was completely honest. If they feel that I shouldn't get a copy then more power to them. I won't complain.

Is there a way to go back and change to student? When I did the registration, I didn't think Student was a valid option, I put Best Buy :ninja:

well i completed the test, and upon viewing the options available to me, i too am just gonna order a couple of the mice

Is there a way to go back and change to student?? When I did the registration, I didn't think Student was a valid option, I put Best Buy:ninja::
Select Contact Us and send us information about your new place of employment.

Choose Change my Registration Info from the topic menu, and complete the other e-mail fields.

I'd put student, your address and send it to them. In other words just be honest.