Legit, Free XP Pro

Well, I told them I worked for Best Buy one town away, though I should've put Student for company. Hope they send me my XP Pro, since I don't think they'll assume I'm lieing.

does that say xbox? they are giving away xboxes??

No those are games... I wish they were xbox's but then the shipping costs for a brick... (I own and like Xbox so dont flame me!)

US Rewards

Cross Ion Pen - 400 Points

Flight Sim 2004 - 400 Points

Swiss Army Cyber Tool - 400 Points

Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse - 700 Points

Encarta Reference Library 2003 - 700 Points

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Combo - 1500 Points

Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 1500 Points

Swiss Army Travel Kit - 1500 Points

Swiss Army Watch - 2500 Points

Microsoft Office XP Pro - 2500 Points

im in UK and i ordered 2 wireless intellimouses :)

Same here, not that I have any use :D my DiNovo is happy as it is...

As Storm said, moving the mouse to the very end of that little animation will find the mouse.

Make sure u are using IE , i first didnt see it using FF and when you use IE you can see the mouse :D

damn the uk quiz is different , anyone completed it to check if the answer key matches anyway ?

^ top right of home screen

:huh:

There's no link there....am I completely missing it or what? It just has a link to refer a friend, which you can't even do.

I have the exact same problem IlliniPi, I do not see a link at the top right to anything other than referal which does not work :s

I wish the rewards were offered for Canadians... I wouldn't mind having a Wireless Optical Wheel Mouse or Flight Sim 2004 (I'm a flight sim fan)

I have a copy of flight sim 04 that I never have used I got it for free in a contest I will give it to you for 15 bucks + shipping to you pay via paypal

:huh:

There's no link there....am I completely missing it or what? It just has a link to refer a friend, which you can't even do.

Same here. I only racked up 1200 points, too. I see no more opportunities to earn any more either :cry:

Same here. I only racked up 1200 points, too. I see no more opportunities to earn any more either :cry:

on the main page ther is an option to take the full quiz

i think it really depends on the type of company you are. i know for one that staples doesnt give you that many options as far as making it further than about 1200 points.

edit: just did it with bestbuy and WAY more options to gain points.

hmm...seems like some kind of big scam...that was way to easy....hmmm.....does anyone know of anyone who has actually recieved anything? or is it too early so far..