Asian Cup starting on July 17th..

xSammyx its a bit early to predict the winner.. lets wait until the end of the first round..

I think Bahrain and Oman might do something.. if they did not take the cup they would screw the chance of some big team!

Today's Results:

Qatar x Indonesia 1-2

Saudi Arabia x Turkmenistan 2-2

VidER

hey Vider..i know its a lil early to predict..but i agree with sammy...but again...always room for a greece in asia:D lmao!

anyways..

Todays results:

Iraq 0 - 1 Uzbekistan

Saudi Arabia 2 - 2 Turkmenistan

hmm..Uzbekistan beatin iraq? Greek of Asia?

on a thread i posted links of where you could watch Iranian state channels online, on one of the channels they show all the asia cup games live when they are on.

hey Vider..i know its a  lil early to predict..but i agree with sammy...but again...always room for a greece in asia:D lmao!

hmm..Uzbekistan beatin iraq? Greek of Asia?

It full of Greeks so far :)

Bahrain has been a Greek against China..

Indonesia has been a Greek against Qatar..

Turkmenistan has been a Greek against Saudi Arabia..

and Uzbekistan Greeked Iraq Yesterday!

Who knows what would Jordan do to korea today.. Imagine if Jordan won!!!!

any way.. UAE is playing against kuwait today.. Wish us Luck :)

Tables Group Standings can be found here:

http://virtual.football.ae/v/AFC_Asian_Cup....php?new_lang=1

VidER

It full of Greeks so far :)

Bahrain has been a Greek against China..

Indonesia has been a Greek against Qatar..

Turkmenistan has been a Greek against Saudi Arabia..

and Uzbekistan Greeked Iraq Yesterday!

Who knows what would Jordan do to korea today.. Imagine if Jordan won!!!!

any way.. UAE is playing against kuwait today.. Wish us Luck :)

Tables Group Standings can be found here:

http://virtual.football.ae/v/AFC_Asian_Cup....php?new_lang=1

VidER

:laugh: :yes: so true!

ohh man..good luck :) u guys should win...and again..its a very unpriditcable sport my friend!

Jordan did it today and the UAE played a very good second half but the first was bad!

Results:

Jordan x S.Korea 0-0

UAE x Kuwait 1-3

Tomorrow emd the first round of the first stage

VidER

i thought jordan played really bad, i dont think they have a chance. they kept falling over on the ground and they were never able to make more than 2 passes in a row. so far no team has been impressive. i was most disapointed with S. korea and Saudi Arabia.

ps. Vider, i think i saw you on persianfootball..??

Sammy yes I write there.. The world is small isn't it? :)

I think UAE x Kuwait match was the most exciting so far..

and Today is the day for Iran, Japan, and Oman.. this group rhymes.. imagine if they had Jordan instead of Thailand!

VidER

Sammy yes I write there.. The world is small isn't it? :)

I think UAE x Kuwait match was the most exciting so far..

and Today is the day for Iran, Japan, and Oman.. this group rhymes.. imagine if they had Jordan instead of Thailand!

VidER

i wish they had jordan instead of thailand, so they would get them out of the way. our 1-0 loss to them was too embaressing. we need revenge. i aggree uae vs kuwait was the most exciting so far, but the emirate defense wasnt very good imo... i hope we see some more goals today :D

wow japan is playing with real class.. its funny every one in the stadium seems to want oman to win. every time oman takes the ball from the japanese, there is a huge roar. oman is playing pretty violently, i think this is a better game than kuwait vs uae.

I haven't gone to any other games but have had the chance. LOL, my girlfriend got some more VIP tix for us for the Qatar x Indonesia match and we ended up throwing them in the garbage. I'm waiting for Japan and South Korea to come to Beijing to go and watch again. In other news there is a huge contraversy here in Beijing becase the AFC Secratary General said in a press conference that it was pathetic how little people came to the opening cerimonies and he doesn't think Beijing will put on a good Olympics (this is a polite translation of what he said). I dunno what he was thinking, of course those kinds of comments are going to get you in trouble. Anyway I'll try and keep you guys up to date on any interesting news I hear from my girlfriend when I can (I'm quite busy these days). I hope you all enjoy the Cup!!!

Iran vs Thailand 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am surprised at the level of technical advancement in china, the filming of the games is horrible, the camera man couldnt follow the game and at times the ball was being played outside of what was being shown on tv. they also cut to replays at the worst possible times, and some times not even show the full replay, also the the camera would at times zoom in on the players while the game was going on at really strange angles..

but other than that, good job to Iran, any one who saw the game saw Iran play with a lot of class and skill.

Iran vs Thailand 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am surprised at the level of technical advancement in china, the filming of the games is horrible, the camera man couldnt follow the game and at times the ball was being played outside of what was being shown on tv. they also cut to replays at the worst possible times, and some times not even show the full replay, also the the camera would at times zoom in on the players while the game was going on at really strange angles..

but other than that, good job to Iran, any one who saw the game saw Iran play with a lot of class and skill.

i totaly agree with the camera...it sucked BUTT..omg..so crappy...bad replays..no fancy angles..no nothing!

anyways..Iran kicked ass..as i said before...Ali Karimi my friends... :cool: he is alot more mature than the last time i watched him play(around 2 yrs ago) very smart player...and now..smart with good decisions...did u guys see how he smoked like 3,4 players for the 1st goal? honeslty..hes unstopable...our D was OK...made some mistakes...our midfielders were crap..we are missing Nikbakht Vahedi...and without him..we dont have a left side...so all of our attacks were from the right wing...Karmimi and Mahdavikia were smart enough to swing to left every now and then (specially Karimi) but again..Nikbakht is injured..i really wanna see him healthy...and as for Ali Daei..one word my friend..RETIRE..ur good...not as good as before...ur decent rite now..i respect you...retire while ur something man..he doesnt run as much anymore...doesnt hussle...pfff..anyyways..game started @ 8:30 am..and that made my day(toronto) so ya...woot woot Iran:P

i totaly agree with the camera...it sucked BUTT..omg..so crappy...bad replays..no fancy angles..no nothing!

anyways..Iran kicked ass..as i said before...Ali Karimi my friends... :cool: he is alot more mature than the last time i watched him play(around 2 yrs ago) very smart player...and now..smart with good decisions...did u guys see how he smoked like 3,4 players for the 1st goal? honeslty..hes unstopable...our D was OK...made some mistakes...our midfielders were crap..we are missing Nikbakht Vahedi...and without him..we dont have a left side...so all of our attacks were from the right wing...Karmimi and Mahdavikia were smart enough to swing to left every now and then (specially Karimi) but again..Nikbakht is injured..i really wanna see him healthy...and as for Ali Daei..one word my friend..RETIRE..ur good...not as good as before...ur decent rite now..i respect you...retire while ur something man..he doesnt run as much anymore...doesnt hussle...pfff..anyyways..game started @ 8:30 am..and that made my day(toronto) so ya...woot woot Iran:P

thailand was really lucky, the goal keeper saved a couple goals with his face. i thought that our D was really good, the thai offense was really fast and our D did a good job catching up to them. the problem with our mid field was that we didnt really have one, we had almost our whole forward and midfield attacking the whole time, and our defense was waiting at mid field, we put great pressure on them, every time the thai team got the ball in their half we had two people on them. agh cant wait for Iran vs Oman

:) China wins 5-0 over Indonesia!! I went to the game and it was pretty exciting to watch. Indonesia's defense was horrible since midway through the first half, and the goaltender couldn't seem to stop anything. With this win China moves into first in group A.

:p

乌兹别克斯坦1:0战胜沙特x

伊拉克3:2战胜土库曼斯坦

Uzbekistan x Saudi Arabia 1:0

Iraq x Turkmenistan 3:2

China 's coach is ARIE HAAN who is from Holland. I don't know whether China will encounter South Korea.China is in group A ,and South Korea is in group B.all the Chinesemen hope to kick their asses.

Hopefully the UAE beats South korea tomorrow and qualifies from that Group :)

VidER