[FX] bangbang023: 07-01-30 [Trunk/Win32](O2/GAL)

no release today. It compiled fiine but has horrible issues with cookies. If you access a site from your bookmarks, it will log you out.

no release today. It compiled fiine but has horrible issues with cookies. If you access a site from your bookmarks, it will log you out.

hmm, i've been having this problem with some older builds.

It might some stupid, but anyway, can you explain me how to instal those nigtly build

I have insalled the nighlty build on my computer but I get an error message of miscrosoft.

I know it's maybe to much to ask ( because it much be hard to do it ) but anyway. Is there anyway you could try to make it work whit my CPU ?

No, I have answered that request plenty of times. I only have one system. One build, including make clean, pulling from cvs, and compiling takes about an hour and twenty minutes. During that time, I really can't do much on my system. There is not enough time in my day to do more buiilds. I also have no desire to stress my system more than I already do. Sorry man.

7/29 is up

I know it's maybe to much to ask ( because it much be hard to do it ) but anyway. Is there anyway you could try to make it work whit my CPU ?

I recommend you take a look here: http://pryan.org/mozilla/firefox/

Lots of persons building optimized Mozilla Firefox versions for Windows, many of them with SSE for P3 as well! :p

Sorry BangBang I didnt know that someone have asked it before.

Thanks Solaris, I just get a Nightly Build who work whit my CPU and it work great

No, I have answered that request plenty of times. I only have one system. One build, including make clean, pulling from cvs, and compiling takes about an hour and twenty minutes. During that time, I really can't do much on my system. There is not enough time in my day to do more buiilds. I also have no desire to stress my system more than I already do. Sorry man.

7/29 is up

Anything new in this one?

And keep up the good work, your build is what I use and so far it rocks.

new? this is compliments of peter(6) from mozillazine:

# BOTH:#173569 Mousing down (clicking)(double-clicking) in focused textbox should open autocomplete results (as in IE) [All]# BOTH:#229652 Browser crashes accessing broken GIF [Win]

# BOTH:#242250 Shift+Delete appears to delete passwords but doesn't [All]

# BOTH:#247960 The 2 panes of bookmarkmanager do not interact [Win]

# BOTH:#249610 disabling form autocomplete doesn't take effect until restart [All]

# BOTH:#253291 Changes to preferences file not saved. [Lin]

# BRANCH:#000000 Download commandkey changed to ctrl+Y[All]

# BRANCH:#246973 closing print preview does not display multiple tabs warning and closes the app. [All]

# BRANCH:SECURITY:#249004 Importing false CA certificate leading to error -8182 (perm DoS), especially exploitable by email [All]

# BRANCH:#251595 DOMParser.parseFromString() confused by character encodings (port bug 240717 fix to Aviary) [Win]

# BRANCH:#252397 Flash find toolbar field on first open [Win]

# BRANCH:#252958 new window inherrits temporary toolbar as permanent toolbar [Win]

# BRANCH:#253068 Help Doc on Cookies needs to be updated [All]

# BRANCH:#253070 Help Doc on "Web Features" needs to be updated [All]

# BRANCH:#253329 Firefox no longer checks if it is the default browser on startup [Win]

# BRANCH:#253464 Help Doc on Customization has incorrect manual extension removal instuctions [All]

there may be a build late this afternoon. I'm trying to pull from cvs now, but the pull itself fails towards the end. I can't compile unless I get a complete pull.

there may be a build late this afternoon. I'm trying to pull from cvs now, but the pull itself fails towards the end. I can't compile unless I get a complete pull.

alright. let's hope you get a build out later. (Y)