[FX] bangbang023: 07-01-30 [Trunk/Win32](O2/GAL)

Guys, sorry, but no build for the next two days or so. My PSU is dying (3.3v is down to 3.15) and I don't want to put my system under an avoidable stress. Hope you can understand. I have already ordered a new one from newegg, so I just need to wait for it to get here.

MY monitoring software suddenly started setting off alarms while playing ut2k4. I exited the game and saw what used to be a nice level 3.3 dipping to 3.18 and then a half hour later falling even lower to 3.15.

Hopefully it'll be here by tomorrow the latest. My bad luck continued and Newegg shipped it from LA and not Jersey like they usually do, so it's taking forever. Sorry guys, there's just not much I can do right now.

****ing fedex. these ###### say, on the tracker site, that no one was home to accept the package and now i have to wait till tomorrow. The fact that people have been home all day and all my windows and doors (with the exception of a screen door) are wide open make it obvious they are lying.

update: I just called and bitched to them and the woman sent a message to the driver to try to get him to actually come by today. Let's hope for the best. Frigging idiots don't even try to deliver the damn thing then use the exucse no one was home. Seven people in the damn house, give me a break.

update: I just called and bitched to them and the woman sent a message to the driver to try to get him to actually come by today. Let's hope for the best. Frigging idiots don't even try to deliver the damn thing then use the exucse no one was home. Seven people in the damn house, give me a break.

They used that on you too? :laugh:

They used that same excuse when delivering my dvd player/recorder for my TV a few months back. There were 4 people home and they said no one was home. Lazy corn balls :no:

It's disgusting, really. I will never, ever send something via Fedex. I can't control when something is sent to me, but I won't give them my business when I have a choice. I want to start building again and it would be nice to be able to play games again, too. Tonight, I'm going to risk playing CS Source just cause I have work tomorrow and don't want to have to wait.

Well, I only played CS for 5 minutes and decided to let it go. Hopefully the PSU comes today and I ge tthe time to install it after work. I'll report back with anything. Sorry about all this guys.

I have some bad luck. The build compiled but errors out with an XUL Parsing Error when you try to run it. Sorry guys. I'll nuke my tree tonight and hope for the bets tomorrow morning.

I don't know if you know about this but you can save some time by doing object directory builds, it's enabled by adding the following line into the .mozconfig file, with the modified proper directory of course.

mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=X:/Mozilla/obj

It makes all the built files go into the specified directory instead of going into the firefox source tree, after the build finishes you can just snatch the ready fox and then delete the obj dir (if you want to do clobber builds), no need to do make clean or others.

Thanks but I prefer doing it this way. Everything in one place works nicely and I have a batch file set up so it's all pretty much automatic.

Damn thing failed again. I have to look to see what's up. I have work, yet agian, today, but I'm off tomorrow so I'll get one out, I promise.

The build for 20040821 has this nasty bug. When I try and click a link, 75% of the time the page scrolls up and the link doesn't open unless I click it again. Also, it's rather impossible to post in Neowin using the Quick Reply function. When I try to click Add Reply, the page just scrolls up by itself and for some reason, it never registers the clicks.

I reverted back to 20040820 and the problem is fixed.