Your Mac Hardware Setup

I'll try and get a snap of my new Powermac G4 at work tomorrow..

Just upgraded it to 512MB of RAM today.. much quicker :)

Here is a snap of my Powermac G4 1.25GHz, with 512MB of RAM.

Just running a crappy generic 19" monitor through the DV convertor - the monitor has damage on the side after my boss dropped it whilst unloading them this year - save sending it back, I just volunteered to use it as the damage is only to the casing.

Loving this mac.. its awesome!

post-60-1063871180.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno what Im doin surfin a Mac forum.. but sorry guys.. but IMO - MACS BLOW! My new Dell Dimension 2400 leaves ur crappy Mac's for dead.

O, and I did have a Mac once.. some crappy Performa... h8ed it.

But, thats just my opinion. :p

I dunno what Im doin surfin a Mac forum.. but sorry guys.. but IMO - MACS BLOW! My new Dell Dimension 2400 leaves ur crappy Mac's for dead.

dell dimension 2400... mmmmkay.

(run to shut the door.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

nobody asked for your opinion nor do any mac users care

this IS NOT the "post your opinions on why PC's are better then mac thread" and you are totaly off topic

i have had well enough of you PC fanboys comming in here and not contrubting anything usefull to these threads

do you see the mac users here running into the PC hardware section and posting "PCs suck" in every other thread? posts such as this are starting to make the mac section a very unpleasurable place to be as PC users have to come in and turn every thread and turn it into a PC vs Mac discussion, and i feel something should be done

even though i dont use macs, and i dont have a liking for macs i have this to say:

SHUT UP.

you dont need to come trolling through these forums acting hard, all these people do is run macs and share their experiance with them. i just come through here to gaze at some of the fiine stuff these people run. we dont need asshats like you running though being an ######

crawl back to the dell gutter you came from, moron

and people, nice desks

ok shut up you ****in n00b...each computer has there own place, ok?and I owned once a performa too, with OS7, and I can tell you macs are NOTHING like that anymore.

so just shutup before you open your mouth next time, please. ;)

Wow, he draws a parallel between the Performa to a G5, and comes to the conclusion that Mac suck? Macs DID suck, but they are certainly beasty machines now :)

Even though I favor wintell, I wouldnt be bragging about a dell. If you must do wintel build your own.

I just wouldn't troll/brag about owning the cheapest dell consumer desktop: diminsion 2400. It really shows where your priorities in life are (I'll leave you to make your own conclussions about education, finacial situation, living arrangements, and sexual preferences) - but if we could do that in private messages or something, that would keep this thread from being destroyed.

But we're way off topic now.

Would posting pictures of your apple notebook in places other than your desk be appropriate?

I use my ibook almost exclusively infront of the fireplace or in my back yard and my powerbook is often at the olympic plaza or the gardens - much more beautiful and vibrant places than I have in my home.

Might make for some interesting photos to compliment the ones of people's offices/rooms.

Edited by the evn show

sorry guys.. i musta been hgih on sumfin at the time :wacko:

thats what u get from me l8 at night.. :wacko:

I actually dont mind the G5s to tell you the truth... I am actually eyeing a G5 on eBay.

Once again.. sorry for the post :)

sorry guys.. i musta been hgih on sumfin at the time :wacko:

thats what u get from me l8 at night.. :wacko:

I actually dont mind the G5s to tell you the truth... I am actually eyeing a G5 on eBay.

Once again.. sorry for the post :)

you say it after a bunch of people come down on you :rolleyes:

Here's my setup. That industrial looking thing to the right is my new Dual 2.0 G5 :-)

post-60-1065237645.jpg

Well... lets get back on topic here... and I promised a few pages back to post my desktop...

Got my iBook yesterday, here are some pics... as you can see, they're in the living room, because honestly, why should I sit at a desk when I have AirPort networking and a good 3 hour charge on my battery? :p

http://www.qvdonline.com/pics/ibook/Sites.html

ibook.JPG

Well... lets get back on topic here... and I promised a few pages back to post my desktop...

Got my iBook yesterday, here are some pics... as you can see, they're in the living room, because honestly, why should I sit at a desk when I have AirPort networking and a good 3 hour charge on my battery? :p

http://www.qvdonline.com/pics/ibook/Sites.html

*Snickers cuz my iBook has the secksy Verdana "iBook" writing and yours has ugly Times New Roman*

:D