Your Mac Hardware Setup

Looks nice Fusion! The only question I have is, does typing on a Laptop keyboard all the time, not become annoying? I used to do it alot when I had an iBook, but in the end i gave in, and bought a keyboard.

- I am bored with my setup now :(

no way man, I love it so far. I have a wireless keyboard from my PC that I don't use anymore that I could use, but the powerbook keyboard is amazing. The only better one I have ever felt was on an old IBM thinkpad pentium2 my friend had. Now if I had an ibook it would be a different story. Keyboard feel is really important to me, call me dumb, but I just like feeling comfortable on what I am typing on and it was one main factor that sold me on a powerbook in the first place. I am not sure that I could ever get tired of this keyboard, but if I did, then I could just hook the other one up.

The only other thing that I could think of is that I might want to hook the other keyboard up for gaming. I mean typing on this one is amazing, but I think that it would be a bit to flat and compact for gaming.

Update -

The weekend is finally here, the roomate is gone, oh yeah, time for some LOUD fun! :woot:

Sorry for the poor quality of the images, but you get the idea... one with flah and one without.

http://www.bryantsdesign.com/storage/desk5.jpg

http://www.bryantsdesign.com/storage/desk4.jpg

I really like that desk, I could use something like that here. (Y) :woot:

so digital james whre on the eaast coast exactly do you live and what times do you work...................................

New York and I don't know....hope it helps you with your...job. :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...

dirty digital "dual" design lab...

/edit - the g4 is on the floor thats why you dont see it... and if your wondering why either of my mac specs are not in my sig (i have a powerbook g4 15" as well), its because i am never asking for help with my mac!

post-60-1071765628.jpg

Edited by DirtyLarry

DirtyLarry, nice of you to take a pic of your setup with MY post shown on your screen :D

no problem! it was my inspiration... especially since i am going to see ROTK in about 3 hours (Y)

no problem! it was my inspiration... especially since i am going to see ROTK in about 3 hours (Y)

Saw it already. It's long, and jammed pack of action. You will love it.

Saw it last night with my wife and my parents (they were visiting for an early Christmas). Everyone loved it.

very cool i am looking forward to it for sure!!

How is that chair? Is it comfortable? I was thinking about picking one up from Office Max a while back, but it looked rather uncomfortable, so I decided not to.

Nice setup by the way.

Its like sitting in a floating, pneumatic weight and mind aware fighter seat on the Millennium Falcon.....

Its like sitting in a floating, pneumatic weight and mind aware fighter seat on the Millennium Falcon.....

If that's a good thing, I suppose I'll be making a trip to Office Max soon.

*adds chair to X-Mas wishlist*