I am a Ghost!

Human life is 100% based upon scientific facts, we are made of flesh and have evolved from microscopic lifeforms. Our complex brain is giving us feelings, for example like someone already said, sometimes we cannot understand why someone had to die or we just don't want to accept it. Our brain can't give us a sollution for this and we make things up in our minds. This is where the idea of ghosts comes from. modern sciences can give you a sollution for all this, the person was old, he/she had a malfunction in one of the organs,...

Once the human brain dies, the body will start dying very fast too. See it as a CPU on a motherboard, there 's nothing left when that's taken away.

Oh noes!!1one i saw a Western Digital in the hallway and then the room started to get real cold!

God, Evil PSU!

Western Digitals are Harddrives not PSUs:rofl::

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with people believing in Ghosts, it's a way to escape from reality. I'm not trying to convince anubody here not to believe in them anymore. If you think you've seen them, that's ok, I was just telling you my story.

• 3 weeks later...

i belive in ghosts and life after death along with some sort of parrel univerise.

i sorta don't belive in angels.

And people who claim they wake up to see people in front of me, i think most of the time it a nice person, someone in the family tree you don't know about or died many years ago and could just be passsing to see the family the person created.

i think stuff like poltergeists are hard to disprove as how can stuff just pick it self up fly across the room or stairs getting stacked neatly hard to disprove and prove. But i remember watching Most haunted on living tv (uk) and on one ep they had a soon that was tied to a table yet somehow in the next room the spoon came flying up from the floor towards some people and there was no spin on the spoon what so ever it, was like fireing an arrow in to the air and it start to like go along a path of an ark.

Receanty my grandad died but when at my nans the toilet under the stairs was lock, now everyone goes in and close the door but when they come out they just leave the door open but this time it was shut and locked. when was strange as it rather hard to lock from the outside.

for the person that asking what are ghosts and all that stuff are made of well, maybe it way to far away from us to even know a slight thing. but there is talk of ghosts are more active on some lines i think the earth plates.

Some of the older members may remember this in the national papers or on tv ghost shows, but a house that was haunted somewhere in a normal row of house like every other estate. it had extreme problems, a pro set up cameras to record all the time while he was there stuff in the lounge had been floating and movie and also the worst part was the 2 girls that where young, on video shown and record no time laps anything just a pure recording, second by second, the girls got flung out of there beds and thrown across the room in a matter of a second and no editing had been done.

so it does make you think

Who believes in Ghosts or spirits? how do you feel about them? Has anybody experienced anything? Is there anything like them or these are just stories? :pinch:

:happy: Yep, we are all ghosts, inside our bodies.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe in ghosts. However, I believe in spirits. I don't for you but don't you get the feeling of being observed when you're alone on the computer or when you're watching t.v? It doesnt scare me at all but it fascinates me.