What Camera?

Alrighty, I have a solid foundation, a script written, and my actors ready to go. What camera should I go with :D

Here are my options:

Sony DSR-570 DVCam $125 / day

Sony BetacamSP UVW-100 $75 / day

Canon XL1S $40 / day

Canon GL2 $25 / day

Now chances are I won't be using anything more than a camera, so lighting and sound are VERY important in the camera. The only case where I might use lighting is if we plan on shooting a night scene, but so far I don't think that's planned. At the moment I'm leaning towards the XL1S but if anyone can convince me one way or another, I'm all ears.

Alot of the filming will be shoulder mounted since this is a cops parody so a camera that shakes less and maybe has some antishake technology would be good. We plan that the movie will probably just be on tape and internet, but if possible we wouldn't mind being able send it to some indie festivals to show up on some bigger screens. I hear that if we were to put an XL1S on a big screen you'd see pixelation, can anyone confirm this, and if so, what camera might be a better choice?

I'ld like to save money, but if $125 a day is really worth it, then I will use it. So far the plan is we get about 5 minutes of movie time a day. Of course we'ld like to get more, but from past experience that's what we ussually ended up with, and we'll be doing the exact same things (with the exception of allowing ourselves more post-production time than before). The projection is for the movie to be anywhere from 40 TO 90 minutes... it'll really depends. So in the end we could be looking at a couple months worth a filming (leisurely). So as you can see, the camera rental prices will really add up ;)

This will be my first film over 20 minutes, hence a storyline will be more important than before, so if anyone wants to lend me some advice from experience, I'ld love to hear. Thanks for the help guys.