Enterprise, Broken Bow

Just wondering if anyone is going to watch the 2 hour season opener of Enterprise, UPN's new trek series set in the time line before Captain Kirk.

Enterprise - Broken Bow - 101

Not sure if it is going to be broadcast in any other TV markets world wide, wish I had a TV capture card, so I could have recorded it for all to see :)

Why not, the many Neowinians that see the pilot eipsode, post your comments here, both before and after the show airs.

I will have it within an hour of when it's aired. Probably in vcd format and possibly divx. I am willing to set up private ftp accounts for anyone who requests one. Send me a private message here or by email at emuzombie@wi.rr.com. And please, only request an account if it is not aired in your area/country

Excellent work EmuZombie, I just wish I had a TV capture card, but if you have been doing this for a while, your most likely more experienced at doing this than I could ever get.

My ideas to record the show was to do the show in segments, of like 7 or 8 mins, between the ads, that way, people with slow connections, etc, could download the bits as it was encoded and completed, and also this way the foiels could be spread around the net quite liberally.

I'll be watching it tonight myself, with my bowl of Friendly's Snickers icecream after my dinner :cheeky:

Yo emu man I'm recovering from a virus atm and don't have my email client or nefin installed atm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you set me up an account? kheldar@neowin.net for the details and I'll pick it up tomorrow?

Thanks in advance

Kheldar (in the NON Enterprise UK)

BTW me101 GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT, come back home and suffer with me like you're sposed to !!

Nah, I think your girlfriend would complain..

ROFL!

And so would my wife!

/me looking forward to sitting on his couch watching Enterprise, bowl of icecream in hand!

I kinda figurd that would be the case, similar to the Last episode of Voyager being available a day or so before it was aired.

Something due to the fact that the episodes are uplinked to the affiliates of UPN for broadcast the next day, so some clever fellows kinda have very large dishes and are able to intercept the satellite transmissions and tada, there you have the tv program! Sometimes called "Pre-Air"

The actual info on this VCD TVRip 2 CD set can be found at Enterprise S01E01 *Pilot* *Broken Bow

Detauils are as follows...

Program: Star Trek Enterprise

Genre..: Sci-fi

Season.: 01

Episode: 01

Title: Broken Bow

Format.: VCD - NTSC (29.97fps, 352x240)

Source.: PREAIR

Air Date: Sept 26th 2001

Released: Sept 25th 2001

RAR count: 2 CDs

Overall, a credible start.

Scott handles himself well, reminds me sometimes of John Wayne with his voice and mannerisms.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Boldly going where no-one has gone before.

Good luck Enterprise on your voyage.

Captains Log:

I appear to be trapped in some sort of...temporal vortex...

the doors....they open and close...all by themselves...

the only logical conclusion is that an alien force has sent me back in time, to a 20th century supermarket...

End Transmission

Originally posted by LiGhTfast

omg im downloadin at 3.3k/sec :/ some one help me out here

were can i get it quick im on 512k cable in the Uk anyone got any links??

Try alt.binaries.startrek, currently getting it @ 75kB/s