Two Pakistanis, Iraqi kidnapped

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A previously unknown militant group has announced it has kidnapped two Pakistanis and one Iraqi, according to a videotape broadcast by Arabic language network Al-Jazeera.

The group calling itself Islamic Army in Iraq said all three men were employees of a Kuwaiti company known as the Al-Tamimi Group.

In the video, broadcast Monday, it said both Pakistanis were working for U.S. forces -- one as a technician and the other as a driver.

The group said the Iraqi transported food to hotels were Americans lived.

On the video, the kidnappers said the Pakistanis would be executed if their president, Pervez Musharraf, sent Pakistani forces to Iraq.

Previously, Musharraf has said he might send troops to Iraq if asked to by the interim Iraqi government.

The kidnappers said they would keep the Iraqi hostage until he can be properly interrogated. The Pakistani employees will be held until Al-Tamimi stops its operations in Kuwait.

On Sunday, Pakistan's Foreign Ministry confirmed that two of its nationals had gone missing in Iraq while they were on their way to Baghdad.

The men, identified as Raja Azad, an engineer, and Sajjad Naeem, a driver, went missing on Friday when a convoy of two trucks was attacked, one of Azad's cousins told Pakistani television station Geo.

The Pakistanis were riding in the first truck. This was captured, but the second truck turned back and reported the incident, Amjad Yousaf said. He did not explain who told him this.

"We appeal for prayers for the well being and safety of our brother," Yousaf told Geo.

Masood Khan, a spokesman for Pakistan's Foreign Ministry, said Pakistanis should not go to Iraq until the security situation improves there.

Source

Gotta hand it to Bush, his "war on trrrrr" really has got a handle on dem pesky fundamentalists.

Yeah, we should leave the fundamentalists alone and stop "offending" them. I'm sure they would just leave everybody alone then.

Right. I mean, Iraq was a hotbed of fundamentalism this time 3 years ago, wasn't it?

No, I think Afghanistan was, then they remaining ones moved to Iraq because of their retirement plan.

oh they were there.... you honestly think they weren't there before we invaded and then all of a sudden they came out of nowhere?

oh they were there.... you just didn't hear about it because our countries weren't involved in it.

but... it's nice to know that you care that these people will most likely be killed....... but no, you have to blame it all on bush.

oh they were there.... you honestly think they weren't there before we invaded and then all of a sudden they came out of nowhere?

oh they were there.... you just didn't hear about it because our countries weren't involved in it.

but... it's nice to know that you care that these people will most likely be killed....... but no, you have to blame it all on bush.

Would you care to back up that post with some evidence?

You dont think there were latent fundamentalists in Iraq before the war? What about the support for people like Al Sadr? You think all those people supporting Al Sadr are Afghani?

Would you care to back up that post with some evidence?

You dont think there were latent fundamentalists in Iraq before the war? What about the support for people like Al Sadr? You think all those people supporting Al Sadr are Afghani?

sure, all you have to do is look at Saddam's regime....

anyways... did i say anything about the people who support Al Sadr? Did I mention anything about that? No.

now get back on topic, stop blaming bush for the worlds problem.... it's really seriously nice of you to show your support for those people instead of blaming bush for it.

anyways... did i say anything about the people who support Al Sadr? Did I mention anything about that? No.

now get back on topic, stop blaming bush for the worlds problem.... it's really seriously nice of you to show your support for those people instead of blaming bush for it.

LOL. As soon as someone starts blowing your points out the water, you start crying that people are bashing bush, and that we should all "get back on topic".

You cant get your head round the fact that the insurgents within Iraq are predominantly Iraqis, can you?

What does Saddam's regime have to do with anything? The Baath party were not fundamentalist?

LOL. As soon as someone starts blowing your points out the water, you start crying that people are bashing bush, and that we should all "get back on topic".

You cant get your head round the fact that the insurgents within Iraq are predominantly Iraqis, can you?

I never claimed that the insurgent's aren't Iraqi. I know they are Iraqi... and those are the mostly the remaining people who supported saddam regime.... you're not blowing any of my points out of the water

anyways... this is now the THIRD time i'm asking you get back on topic...

"I would bet they recieved their training Afghanistan."

So let me get this right.

The insurgents in Iraq are either:

A) Afghanis

or

B) Iraqis who went to Afghanistan before the Iraq war to receive training?

The insurgents in Iraq are either:

A) Afghanis

or

B) Iraqis who went to Afghanistan before the Iraq war to receive training?

The insurgents in Iraq are........foreign terrorists possibly trained in Afghanistan, former members of Saddams regime, and people coming from countries like Iran.

The insurgents in Iraq are........foreign terrorists possibly trained in Afghanistan, former members of Saddams regime, and people coming from countries like Iran.

So the people who were "defending" Najaf. Which of the three groups do they belong to?