- VS - Codename: Opus 3.0

You never cease to amaze. Well worth the wait, and thank you very much for taking the time out of your "real-life" to make these happen.

It really looks awesome bose, but the only thing that I don't like is that the taskbar doesn't seem to mesh well at all with the startpanel. Maybe its just me. Great work, I can't wait for Vector Cell and Opulence!! (How are they coming??????)

EDIT: I just tried the green full start panel, and noticed that the close glyph is blue, is it suppose to be?

Edited by aashish13

You never cease to amaze. Well worth the wait, and thank you very much for taking the time out of your "real-life" to make these happen.

Thanks blay :?)

Been stupidly busy lately :\

Bed for me now, wanted to get this out for you guys/gals before I went to bed, 4:30am now! See you tomoz;))

Great VS!

But I found one problem with it:

If the Active Title Bar size is greater than 20, the buttons are white against grey rather than black against grey.

Here's a screenshot:

post-36-1090898977.jpg

*dances* This the cleanest, most eye-pleasing classic style EVER. It's everything I loved about b0seDMX magnified a zillion times, and then some!

Hi b0se,

Glad to see you again. CodeOpus is a work of master. You are a champion in usability. May be you can apply to lead the design team at Microsoft? It's serious, I'm not joking.