- VS - Codename: Opus 3.0

Wow! Thanks for the amazing feedback, very much appreciated :D

*Deep breath...*

jjypk: Didn't expect someone to make the captions bigger, it's duly noted and will be fixed inthe next release (white caption glyphs)

XanDaMan: How you get rid of the advert? :) Once I've done that I'll be able to sort it...

nemo: Coloured taskbars will be included in the next release (Y)

Agonite: Nice wallpaper!

The WB version is on its way, had problems importing it last night but it turns out that it was my SKS install so will get onto that today.

EDIT: Alpha all the way x)

OH MY GOD this is absolute perfection. It's just amazing. I don't know how else to describe it...

EDIT: Now I know what to say. It's everything I've loved about your previous works bundled into one. Plus, it's usable, and that's something I always look for in a VS. Awesome job.

Yeah, like someone else said, any chance of a matching Winamp and Trillian skin? I would be happen with just a Trillian skin :D

XanDaMan: How you get rid of the advert? :) Once I've done that I'll be able to sort it...

Its gant msn, I think the adverts are already removed in it...grab it here. If its not that, its messenger plus doing that...

And the problem is the guys face showing on the messenger window...i'm sure its not meant to, it doesn't on other themes...

And the 'sort it' is that a coloured taskbar/black mod? ;)

And the problem is the guys face showing on the messenger window...i'm sure its not meant to, it doesn't on other themes...

And the 'sort it' is that a coloured taskbar/black mod? ;)

Are you sure that its not meant to be there? looks to me as if it is...

Codename: Opus was built down up using the default Luna theme as a base (took me a long, long while!), so it may be the case that head is meant to be there (I may be wrong).

Regarding the 'sort it' comment, you lost me there :?)

Codename: Opus was built down up using the default Luna theme as a base (took me a long, long while!), so it may be the case that head is meant to be there (I may be wrong).

b0se, it's not your theme.

I use GANT MSN too. I think the original creators of the skin placed it there, it appears on some VS and some not.

Marvelous theme. I switched from architect!

I would like to see how it looks with a colored taskbar. I think there is potential there - to repeat the square things in there would be nice.

Also I wonder if just dimming out the titlebar of the windows would not look better than making them ... not colored. I feel it's missing something. Anyway, just my opinion.

And for the one that are looking for a trillian skin: the blue opusOS skin looks quite good in this theme, it blends nicely!

Should be fairly simple to adapt to this theme

I thought you were refering to the sorting of a black mod:pp

Marvelous theme. I switched from architect!

I would like to see how it looks with a colored taskbar. I think there is potential there - to repeat the square things in there would be nice.

Also I wonder if just dimming out the titlebar of the windows would not look better than making them ... not colored. I feel it's missing something. Anyway, just my opinion.

And for the one that are looking for a trillian skin: the blue opusOS skin looks quite good in this theme, it blends nicely!

Should be fairly simple to adapt to this theme

Coloured taskbar will be in the next release (Y) Always planned that. Regarding the inactive caption bars, I'm really fond of that style, what does everyone else think?

futb0l: What colour is that? Sort of blue\greeny?

Xan: I might be adding a black version...