[NBA] now Vince is happy in toronto? WTF?

ok..guys...im reading my newspaper this morning..i get a news about raptors N hornets deal...and i post it on neowin..and i get toronto sun..and guess wat? it says vince is happy in toronto..and

RAPTORS GM Rob Babcock sat down with Vince Carter this week and walked away confident No. 15 will play in Toronto this season. "I don't see a problem,"
i am just confused...anyways...heres this one:
Thu, July 29, 2004

All is well with Carter: Raps

By STEVE BUFFERY, TORONTO SUN

RAPTORS GM Rob Babcock sat down with Vince Carter this week and walked away confident No. 15 will play in Toronto this season. "I don't see a problem," Babcock said yesterday from Halifax, where he is attending the Under-21 Tournament of the Americas. "We're on the same page. As far as him playing on our basketball team, I feel very comfortable about that and I see him coming to camp and I don't see him being distracted by anything."

Babcock and head coach Sam Mitchell sat down with Carter earlier this week after Vinsanity arrived back to Toronto for his annual Charity All-Star Game, which will be held tomorrow night at the Air Canada Centre.

Rumours have swirled for months that Carter wants out of Toronto, although Carter himself has not said as much.

Babcock said his meeting with Carter went very well and that the team's superstar was enthusiastic about returning to play in Toronto.

"Any time Sam and myself have sat down and talked with him, we've been on the same page," Babcock said. "We talked about the team and what we want to do and I really don't see any issues. He really seems to be falling in line over what we're trying to do."

Babcock reiterated he would only trade Carter if it made the Raptors a considerably better basketball team, but added that he has not initiated any trade talks for Carter.

Ticket sales for Carter's charity game seem to be going slower than in recent years.

The past three games have been sellouts (19,800) at the ACC, establishing an NBA attendance record for a league-sanctioned charity game.

As of Monday, only around 10,000 had been sold and that may have to do with Carter's refusing to publicly commit unequivocally to the team for the upcoming season.

Sourceish

edit: ooops..sorry for the double post...it wasnt my fault!! neowin gave me an error:P hehe..sowwie :blush: