[NCAA Football] ESPN College Gameday

Just a reminder to those college football fans out there. ESPN will be airing the College Gameday Preview show tomorrow (Saturday, July 31st) at 8pm CST.

Football is getting closer.............:drool:

Just a reminder to those college football fans out there. ESPN will be airing the College Gameday Preview show tomorrow (Saturday, July 31st) at 8pm CST.

Football is getting closer.............:drool:

Yay!!!!

michigan's first game is september 4th!! almost only a month away!!!!!!241

Im going to the Illinois vs. Michigan game.

The Fighting Illini are gonna get pounded.

Im going to the Illinois vs. Michigan game.

The Fighting Illini are gonna get pounded.

Lucky son of a.... My pops is working on getting some Illini tickets himself, but its probably not going to be any big-time game. :/

Well, I thought it was a pretty good show. Lee Corso's comment about how "Steve Spurrier is alive and well living in Gainesville" sent a tingly feeling up my spine. I really think the Gators have a good chance this year, they can be as good they want to be, but for some reason, I think they will AGAIN be outcoached in a couple of games.

4 more weeks!

boo florida. the only good team in the SEC is LSU cuz they play a big 10 style of football. hehe, never too early to start the trash talking :)

boo florida.  the only good team in the SEC is LSU cuz they play a big 10 style of football.  hehe, never too early to start the trash talking :)

big ten = :sleep:

We have some questions on defense this year, but plenty of talent to take the SEC title, if only we could get our coaching in order.

Oh, and i see you're a michigan fan, and i'm sorry to tell you, but after Ohio State robbed miami of the NC 2 years ago, i'm pleased when they do well, b/c i can't stand the canes.

hehe, i can see why you're bitter...those bowl losses to big ten teams the past couple years must be getting to you ;)

you know, it doesnt even bother me, considering we could have beaten you guys (michigan) if not for the boneheaded playcall to take the ball out of the hands of our star QB in a game-winning play, and considering that last year we were simply out-coached by iowa. i don't feel like we've lost to the big 10, i feel like we've lost to ron zook :crazy:

I had to rub my eyes to see if I saw that properly....does the big 12 have more than 6 teams in the top 25?

Didn't think so.

when i said that the big 10 = :sleep: , i meant that the football they play is pretty boring to watch.

I had to rub my eyes to see if I saw that properly....does the big 12 have more than 6 teams in the top 25?

Didn't think so.

Since when does a conference have half their teams on the top 25?

Since when does a conference have half their teams on the top 25?

The Big Ten does. Over half.

7. Michigan

9. Ohio State

12. Iowa

22. Wisconsin

23. Minnesota

23. Purdue

Michigan State also got votes. ;)