[NCAA Football] ESPN College Gameday

omg big 12> big 10?? are you kidding me??? when you say that, you imply the WHOLE CONFERENCE. not 1 team. from TOP TO BOTTOM, big 10 DESTROYS the big 12.

who was the big 12 champ last year? what happened to them?

who was the highest ranked big 12 team? what happened to them?

oh wait, but what about the #3 big 12 tem? oh yeah, they lost last year too.

hahahhahaha, the big 12 is a joke! look at your bowl record last year!

In All Kinds of Wheather We'll All Stick Togetherrrrr!!!

Foorrrrrrr F - L - O - R - I - D - A

wooo!!!

Go Gators!!

Cant wait for football :cool:

Vengence is mine so sayeth Mark Richt. Be prepared for a throttlin' this year boys... GO DAWGS! :D

omg big 12> big 10?? are you kidding me??? when you say that, you imply the WHOLE CONFERENCE. not 1 team. from TOP TO BOTTOM, big 10 DESTROYS the big 12.

who was the big 12 champ last year? what happened to them?

who was the highest ranked big 12 team? what happened to them?

oh wait, but what about the #3 big 12 tem? oh yeah, they lost last year too.

hahahhahaha, the big 12 is a joke! look at your bowl record last year!

Which conference team got rocked in a national championship game by USC? Which conference team actually MADE it to the final vs LSU?

:whistle:

hehe, i can see why you're bitter...those bowl losses to big ten teams the past couple years must be getting to you ;)

Haha, low blow, but good comeback and very true. That Michigan State game still haunts me :angry:

The Big 10 is so boring to watch (except Purdue - gotta love basketball on turf).

wooo!!!

Go Gators!!

Cant wait for football 

Vengence is mine so sayeth Mark Richt. Be prepared for a throttlin' this year boys... GO DAWGS!

Mark Richt has been outcoached 2 years in a row by Ron Zook, and out-thrown last year by a true freshman. Can't wait for the cocktail party.

just remember:

lottery.jpg

;)

wooo!!!

Go Gators!!

Cant wait for football? 

Vengence is mine so sayeth Mark Richt. Be prepared for a throttlin' this year boys... GO DAWGS!

Mark Richt has been outcoached 2 years in a row by Ron Zook, and out-thrown last year by a true freshman. Can't wait for the cocktail party.

just remember:

http://www246.pair.com/autoybkh/albums/funnies_/lottery.jpg

;))

Losing to UF probalby kept us from playing in the big game two years ago, and last year's just hurt. I don't know WTF it is but youg guys have some bizarre mojoo thing over us that lets you win even when our team is better. Think it has somethign to do with JAcksonville and some form of secret sabotage... Maybe our guys just drink more before the game than yours do. :DD It's at least a tie on the fans though, most are passed out by the third.

just remember:

http://www246.pair.com/autoybkh/albums/funnies_/lottery.jpg

;)

Losing to UF probalby kept us from playing in the big game two years ago, and last year's just hurt. I don't know WTF it is but youg guys have some bizarre mojoo thing over us that lets you win even when our team is better. Think it has somethign to do with JAcksonville and some form of secret sabotage... Maybe our guys just drink more before the game than yours do. :D It's at least a tie on the fans though, most are passed out by the third.

yeah, kind of like the hex the noles have on us in tally. :(

Which conference team got rocked in a national championship game by USC?

:whistle:

oh come on, mich did not get rocked by USC. and first of all, it was at USC, in fact every rose bowl USC has won has been at USC...hardly fair if you ask me. i'd more than love to see USC take a little trip to the big house...guarantee you it would be a different story.

final score was 28-14. in the 2nd quarter i believe (i was at the game, and didn't have the benefit of instant replay) but michigan was driving, to take the lead 14-7, but a pass by navarre bounced off someone's FOOT, and was intercepted. USC then drove to take the 14-7 lead. so that 14 pt swing off a MIRACLE bounce hardly classifies as getting "rocked".

The Big 10 is so boring to watch (except Purdue - gotta love basketball on turf).

Blasphemy!!!!

What was better than watching the nailbiters that OSU won in 2002????

yeah, i like watching big 10 football too. i think the hitting is better. whereas pac 10, sec, etc. is focused more primarily on speed.

Oh, and i see you're a michigan fan, and i'm sorry to tell you, but after Ohio State robbed miami of the NC 2 years ago, i'm pleased when they do well, b/c i can't stand the canes.

Robbed???? That was a fair game. Miami had many chances, but they buckled under pressure.

I thought Gators fans had two favorite teams:

Florida

and anyone that played Miami

yeah, i like watching big 10 football too. i think the hitting is better. whereas pac 10, sec, etc. is focused more primarily on speed.

That's because they grow em big in the midwest! ;)