Where will we be after death when world is broken?

Maybe you'll get reincarnated as a cockroach or something, they can survive practically anywhere.

When the earth is destroyed, ill be dead so i wont care, but if there is such a thing as the after life, it will be cool cause i can go any where, i wont be bound by the phsyical laws of the universe.

When you die, you're dead. Gone. Poof. Once your brain has died, you have ceased to exist. What happens to your body afterward really doesn't matter. As far as re-incarnation...I, personally, don't buy it.

When you die, you're dead. Gone. Poof. Once your brain has died, you have ceased to exist. What happens to your body afterward really doesn't matter. As far as re-incarnation...I, personally, don't buy it.

yup

lol. :D I care. I don't to be lost forever. I want to feel in my soul to know my existance.

You have brought up the very reason reincarnation cannot be true. At least not in the form some now "understand" it. I have heard there are certain types of single-celled organisms that can survive in the vacuum of space. Maybe if the Earth was destroyed we would all have to be reincarnated as those! Haha! That would really suck bad!

And hence, I don't believe in reincarnation ;)

a funny question about reincarnation is...

how come there's an increase in population?

Well, the idea is that you are also reincarnated as animals, etc. So fluctuations in the population of any living thing would make up for the increase in human population. You could think of it that way, until you realize that after a while there will SURELY be way too many humans on earth for that to make any kind of logical sense at all. Unless, of course, Earth is not the only planet with life on it :), and reincarnation is not location (planet) specific. Hmmm.... :p

Unless your brain is your soul's 'interpreter' for the physical realm and your body is the shell for your soul.

Just an interesting theory to think about.

• 2 weeks later...
If we belive we'll born again on Earth, where will we be if Earth is broken or we move to Mars or other planet? Just curious.

:happy: When reborn, you choose ahead of time, the time & place. Thus, you would not be born in an unlivable location. And reincarnation does not necessarily occur in a 'straight line'. You can be born in our 'Past', or many years into our 'Future'. There are also 'probable' time-lines, where in our dimension, a disaster may have made a given area unihabitable, while in another dimension the same area is quite full of life.

Also, Earth is not the only Planet you can be reborn on.

In Buddhism, it is believed that a person goes through several reincarnations before attaining enlightenment. Depending on what you did in your lifetime, your next incarnation may suffer from various problems in life, or may live a good one. You may even be reincarnated as an animal if you did something really evil! Buddhism believes that a person who is born into this world is made to suffer and the only way to break this cycle is to attain enlightenment. Once you attain enlightenment, you won't have to go through this cycle anymore. You will be free.

Windows X, I believe you should know about this. You are from Thailand, right? And Thailand is mainly a Buddhist country.

if reincarnation is true, surely it applies to all of universe rather then just human alone. in fact, most major religions in modern and ancient days had accounts of reincarnation. i am sure that if reincarnation does exist, it will also applies to aliens and other entities, assuming that they exists of course. i am sure you all have heard about very young childern have a recolletion about their past life. they describe their past life with extremely vivid details. i know that alot of them are fakes, but there are some that defies explanation of science. as for those, i'll let you decide.