Are ghosts real?

there hasn't been any photographs of a real ghost, mainly because i find them hard to believe, and don't believe it till i see one right in front of my face. But "aliens" (or people living outside our little galaxy) i definitely believe exist, space is hugeee, theres gotta be other civilization SOMEWEHERE

there hasn't been any photographs of a real ghost, mainly because i find them hard to believe, and don't believe it till i see one right in front of my face. But "aliens" (or people living outside our little galaxy) i definitely believe exist, space is hugeee, theres gotta be other civilization SOMEWEHERE

THat strikes me as odd kinda..

I got this mail today claiming to be real ghost snap

analyze this

Which one is meant to be the ghost?

Which one is meant to be the ghost?

LOL :D

i dont know about ghosts etc, that pic is obviously fake, but i do believe theres something out there, just as i think some black magic is real :ninja:

i kinda believe in them never seen them though but i find this picture quite entertaining i lost the link to actual story coz its quite old but here is the picture

jin.jpg

the story goes something like 2 or 3 people went into a cave in United Arab Emirates and stomething happend one of them started flashing his camera as it was quite dark in the cave and later when they developed the pictures one of them had this and the person who developed and had seen them died and soemthing happend else more which i really dont know. this is quite now. looking at the image host it sounds something kinda real the host darulnuman.com darulnuman in arabic means a place where they teach people abt islamic studies or religious schools one can say.

ghosts might exist in some where....who knows, maybe they dont exist. Noone knows for sure, but that picture is most definately fake!!!

i kinda believe in them never seen them though but i find this picture quite entertaining i lost the link to actual story coz its quite old but here is the picture

http://www.darulnuman.com/keagungan/jin.jpg

the story goes something like 2 or 3 people went into a cave in United Arab Emirates and stomething happend one of them started flashing his camera as it was quite dark in the cave and later when they developed the pictures one of them had this and the person who developed and had seen them died and soemthing happend else more which i really dont know. this is quite now. looking at the image host it sounds something kinda real the host darulnuman.com darulnuman in arabic means a place where they teach people abt islamic studies or religious schools one can say.

thats interesting, although the picture will not work :(

I love the way the main subject is just stood there as cool as ice with a ghost right next to him. "And this is my good dead friend Mellisa, she likes walking in wooded areas and saying "whooooo""

And anyway, what was he doing stood in a wooded area in the pitch black? Not my idea of a good night out...

Still, very kind of the 'ghost' to pause and look directly into the camera.

Next please..

I love the way the main subject is just stood there as cool as ice with a ghost right next to him. "And this is my good dead friend Mellisa, she likes walking in wooded areas and saying "whooooo""

And anyway, what was he doing stood in a wooded area in the pitch black? Not my idea of a good night out...

Still, very kind of the 'ghost' to pause and look directly into the camera.

Next please..

Well the whole theory behind the photographs of "ghosts" is generally that you cant see them with your naked eye in person, but only after you look at the phtoos your camera took, idk, very odd, so its not like he "knew" "she" was there. it was an ordinary tourist pic like "HEY JIMMY TAKE A PICTURE OF ME IN FRONT OF THIS COOL TREE!"

btw i think this is fake, i dont believe its real.

Of course, silly me. Actually, it must have been one of those ordinary tourist pics like "Hey, Jimmy, take a picture of me in the pitch black standing right in front of this tree."

That aside, to anyone with more than a passing interest in photoshop, the tell-tale signs of digital editing are plainly evident. Especially around the left leg of the jeans and the bag. It's a fake and a very poor one at that.

:rofl: thats not real, i got that mail many times, i deleted it, nothing happened to me Iam alive...But yea i believe in Ghosts :alien: