xStainDx & Neowin 3 Years Later...

My God.. its been three years already.... um.. All I really wanna say is that the people who are still here I'm glad you are..

Veterans like Keldyn, NTuSer, ToxicFume... and others.. We've seen over 55,000 come and so few of them go in this time...

I"m just happy to be part of this site... In a way family for me I suppose if you will...I only see good things ahead for Neowin.. so we all hope.

Thanks again to Neobond, Redmak & Voodoo (No Daniel ;)) for the idea and his superior staff for carrying on that idea 3 years later of which I've come accustomed to as part of my life..... :ermm:

I don't really remember my first day here at Neowin but I do remember that Neowin was such a tiny site that I never really thought at the time its real potential.

Now 3 years later.. Neowin is like a Corperation. A Mission Critical Portal! I don't think any of us vets ever though that Neowin would grow so vast.

Now I find myself not being able to live without this place! So nearly 19,000 posts from Day 1... I've just wanted to say. Thank You to everyone and I'm glad to be here to help you all.. :)

View: The Neowin "xStainDx" Archives :D

-Steven "xStainDx" Salter

-Neowinian for Life..... :D :)

Edited by xStainDx

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!1

you're going to start the trend of...

"<number> of posts before <number of posts>" threads.

DAMN YOU. DAMN YOU TO HELL :crazy: :laugh:

...ADSL WAS ENABLED TODAY :D :woot:

Congratulations! Your presence on this board is truly appreciated by all.

Sorry about the little fiasco with the whole gmail thing, hope you can forgive me.

Definitely are a veteran yourself ;) Indeed it's amazing to see how much Neowin has grown from the bunch of other tech sites.

Congrats man! (Y)

Congrads, and clicking your "Archices", i'm not about to go through 366 Pages of your posts. :D

Well, I can't say I'll be here for three years... but we'll see waht happens. ;)