Warez on Neowin

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.? Clearly, Neowin does not support Warez...

No, but Google supports Neowin! Joking... mostly

Besides that Google's Adsense is fine. Its really no big deal. The news doesn't post warez and the forums are kept clean from them. Its not like if the ad wasn't there people wouldn't find it anyway. For just 1 link that appears in all the stupid Doom3 threads I doubt that should hurt Neowin's revenue from Adsense nor Neowin's reputation.

It's pretty funny because ever since this thread popped up, I've been noticing ads more often for Bit Torrent (which is perfectly legal), Suprnova, and another illegal site. :laugh:

Here's a new one that *isn't* suprnova...

The link for Star Wars Episode 3 points to joeflix.com

Or is it really legit and I'm wrong?

i thought they didnt even finish producing star wars episode 3 :huh:

whats rwong with the torrent adds?

The torrents are not the problem. The sites shown in this thread also provide illegal downloads

what is suprnova? :ninja: you all seem to know.. with the crusade against warez .. i dont think its a good thing but i just know the people who are rallying against warez have sh!t on their computer. i think everyone does. so stop acting a fool :crazy:

what is suprnova? :ninja: you all seem to know.. with the crusade against warez .. i dont think its a good thing but i just know the people who are rallying against warez have sh!t on their computer. i think everyone does. so stop acting a fool :crazy:

yes we do know the site

every one has to know what they are against

Suprnova is a site where u download warez via torrent, u can get apps and music and vids from it.

All get it straight that www.suprnova.com are LEGITIMATE and NOT warez sites because u have to pay to download. Other viariants of suprnova NOT advertised are warez :) Paradoxcydal u are so right there nekrosoft wtf :s

Ok this is getting pathetic, ever single ad on neowin is Supernova or suprnova. Time to file a complaint to about Google Adsense.

You are all dumb a$$es they only display what is dound in the pages, it is because the members are talking about warez that these ads are showing up, i think it is a good tihng they are there, they are helping show new members the real neowin and sending them away, i am only here for the linux area, if it were moved away I would leave.

the sites that are being displayed are legitimate sites. you have to pay for them, there is another site by a similar address that is not legitimate and you can download thing for free. criticizing this site is like criticizing itunes for the same thing, just because you can download music and games from it, doesn?t mean its warz.

end of story, there is no warz on neowin or neowin's ads