worst game ever

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

So my friends tell me this game is good and stuff, OXM gave it the highest ranking score and I am getting tired of Halo 2 so I decide to try it.

I tried so hard to like this game but it was just too bad. I tried everything the caimpain bored me fast and I even got my brother to buy so we could play co-op still bad, I play with my friends live co-op and its still too repetitive. I tried everything and I just couldn't like this game.

I haven't played a lot of games so I would say this was the worst game I ever played because all the oher games I buy I rent them first.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

So my friends tell me this game is good and stuff, OXM gave it the highest ranking score and I am getting tired of Halo 2 so I decide to try it.

I tried so hard to like this game but it was just too bad. I tried everything the caimpain bored me fast and I even got my brother to buy so we could play co-op still bad, I play with my friends live co-op and its still too repetitive. I tried everything and I just couldn't like this game.

I haven't played a lot of games so I would say this was the worst game I ever played because all the oher games I buy I rent them first.

Your kidding...right?

We'll since this is console I can leave out my PC nominations, but I had a 3DO system several years ago before the CD Playstation 1 came out. They were sure ahead of their time, too bad they pulled the plug so fast on their system. My nomination goes to any 3DO game I put into the machine as I had to wait about 5 minutes everytime for the game to boot up.

diablo serie

the sims serie

sim city serie

splinter cell serie

tomb raider serie

age of empire serie

civilization serie

these games are so horrible yet they keep coming out new releases and i keep trying them out again, hoping that it will be more fun to play.

Ghostbusters for Atari 2600.

I put the cartridge in the Atari and it was something to do with a duck and puddles.

Worst... pixels... ever.

Modern day, I'd have to say the bastardization of the Leisure Suit Larry line of games with the latest Magna ###### Laude. The originals were hillarious adventure games, not "Help Happy Sperm Avoid Mad Faces" version of frogger.

C'Mon Sierra... We want new Space Quest and King's Quest games... Throw a littke Hero's Quest, Police Quest and Gold Rush our way too.... YOU CAN DO IT.

• 3 months later...

Manhunt... is it supposed to be cool to graphically display how someone gouges a zombie's eyes out with shards of glass? I dont think so. Most retarded game ever....

Or what about Aquaman.... or Superman ... geez.... I could name so many that is a waste of binary code transferred to your console or PC.

Daikatana!

We had a lan party that was sponsored by the company that made that game.

We had about 3 full boxes of this game (about 80+games) we couldnt give the damn things away ;p

MrHack

You're kidding right?

Lemmings belongs in the Best games ever thread.

WTF is wrong with you? :no:

Indeed... how could you not like lemmings :(

Edited by zjoden

I don't know if anyone said this, but what about the Derek Smart games (Battlecruiser). That was a pretty crappy series.

The Resident Evil series.

Man.. you really dont like them? I mean, i was the same.. like, watching people play the PS1 games was thinking.. what, this games lame. But then, i got RE4 for cube.. and i kinda wished i'd played the other games. I know RE4 is different to the others, changing the view and everything, but still.

It's hard for me to pick a worst game though, i seem to find bits i like in any game. I dunno.. maybe something like Starshot.. space circus.. fever or whatever it was called on the N64.. sure i bought it (at a carboot sale) but the game in general was a bit crap.

Man.. you really dont like them? I mean, i was the same.. like, watching people play the PS1 games was thinking.. what, this games lame. But then, i got RE4 for cube.. and i kinda wished i'd played the other games. I know RE4 is different to the others, changing the view and everything, but still.

It's hard for me to pick a worst game though, i seem to find bits i like in any game. I dunno.. maybe something like Starshot.. space circus.. fever or whatever it was called on the N64.. sure i bought it (at a carboot sale) but the game in general was a bit crap.

Yeah, I've given most all of them a chance. Played the PS ones, played the remakes when I bought a cube, played 4 on my friends PS2 etc. Didn't care for any of them. None of them really spooked me or scared me, though they did exhibit good atmosphere at times. The controls, while they can be adapted too, were always poorly executed IMO. Many of the interfaces and such have been overly cumbersome, plotlines felt weak, challenge low, puzzles more trial and error than actual thinking etc. This is just one of those series I never really enjoyed. I could see why other people would, but when it comes to this thread I'm speaking about how much I enjoyed a game, not all the artistic and technical merits.