October Desktops

OMG how do you guys make those desktops they are cool as. What programs do you use? If its something like Adobe Photoshop 6 do you need to d/l plugins to do that stuff. Please help me by telling me, because i could make a website that looked so cool the competition may as well just go into bankruptcy now.

I have a favor to ask from C@N'T }{1T $}{1, Weasel526, and t33r0y ...any chance any of you would post those tight ass wallpapers? or maybe links to where you got them.

thanks!!

Yeah i mean wallpapers. They are cool and was wondering what programs you used to make them (that goes out to everyone). I'd love to create things like that but dont know how. Some tutorial links would be great as well if you know any

Originally posted by Yellow911GT2

Can someone tell me how to take a screenshot of my desktop please. Thanks :) :p :D

All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. That will copy it to the clipboard...simpy paste into your favorite image editor.

Voila! :)

HTH

well... it ain't that simple crackhead cos photosho wont paste from clipboard - so i have to go into MSPaint, save as bmp, then open in photoshop, then ctrl+shift+m to IMageReady then compress lol

adam2001 - I would guess that almost all of these wallpapers have gone through photoshop at some stage.. and some were made usin 3d progs like Lightwave and 3DSMax.

If u want a really cool Photshop tutorial site go here:

http://www.phong.com/

hope that helps d00d

:D

Originally posted by crackhead

I have a favor to ask from C@N'T }{1T $}{1, Weasel526, and t33r0y ...any chance any of you would post those tight ass wallpapers? or maybe links to where you got them.

thanks!!

Liquisoft is where I got that desktop image from. I am lazy and haven't learned to make my own yet. :ermm:

Originally posted by baphomet_ie

well... it ain't that simple crackhead cos photosho wont paste from clipboard - so i have to go into MSPaint, save as bmp, then open in photoshop, then ctrl+shift+m to IMageReady then compress lol

adam2001 - I would guess that almost all of these wallpapers have gone through photoshop at some stage.. and some were made usin 3d progs like Lightwave and 3DSMax.

If u want a really cool Photshop tutorial site go here:

http://www.phong.com/

hope that helps d00d

:D

Just DL Hypersnap or Snagit...

Jeezzzzz

Originally posted by aco

I've been waiting to post this one, it is in my new found *optimal* resolution 1088x816 :D

aco,

Great Desktop, Could you email it to me?