October Desktops

Woh Woh Woh yeah there is a conflict in that i think you might be shiting us here because a theme must be digitaly signed and you cant do that. Tell us how you do it or we know your faking it! I want reall proff tha you loaded a new theme that you created and i want to know how you got past the D.S.

Ignorant is a bliss.

http://www.wincustomize.com/index.asp

FYI: It is my own theme. Believe it or not I don't care. Its benefit me, not you.

For all the idiot who ignorant and aggorantly remark my desktop, two words for you.

Window Blind.

For the rest, please pull your head out of your ass for a minute and think - ****, am i ****ed?!. I have no gain or loss of proven something that couldn't be done.

...which ever decision you choose, the one you'd chose, is the wrong one...

He simply used his editing skills under Photoshop or Paint Shop, thats all their is to that one... As of right now noone knows how to change the color of the "start button", as soon as it's possible to do you'll see it on the "Wxperiance.com" Forums.

Good try though dipshit

Here's my large desktop. ;)

Oh yeah, copy the link and paste it in your address bar to get to it. Geocities doesn't like direct links.

It's a big mess because I haven't had time to organize it. Also, by positioning my secondary monitor to the left, Windows 2000 messes up the wallpaper. Will get it figured out sometime...

For the last post you have to right-click and "save target as", Geocities doesn't seem to allow non html pages.

BTW, nice wallpaper, did you join two desktops together or something?

Originally posted by agenta

I dont know about all these fancy dekstops with their toolbars and wallpapers and stuff, I just stick with my tried and true desktop that's seen me throught the years...

ROFL :D

Isn't it 'File Manager' ? :D

Originally posted by Geforce2

ya know RockCreek the rules just said a picture of your desktop ?

it did not say what programs you could not use. If u don't like it don't look at it, simple as that. :mad:

People were asking how he did it. I was telling them. Lighten up a bit ok/

Life is too short to get your paniies in a bunch

yeh File Manager was like an ugly explorer that had a chest of drawers as it's icon - the exe was 'winfile.exe' - still exist in 98SE - not sure about NT based OS's....

aco, I'm running a dual 19" monitor setup. The image was found somewhere on the net and I blew it up in photoshop to match my 2560x1024 desktop. It's great having a huge desktop. I just throw things on there. :)