Windows XP SlipStream SP2 Cover?

The one in the pictures I posted was made by .DL (thanks man!). All I did was Photoshop out the "Corporate Edition" part, since I'm using an MSDNAA license that does require activation. ;)

@.DL: Can't wait to see what you do with the back cover :)

Yea, I thought so. But could you please post it is what I'm asking? or PM it? :laugh:

Yea, I thought so. But could you please post it is what I'm asking? or PM it? :laugh:

Hey chaos, I got your PM :)

I can post the modified version without the "Corporate Edition" here if .DL will allow me to. Since it's his work, I don't want to distribute a mod without his permission.

OK, managed to clean up the front and managed to finish the back as well.

Here goes. Please let me know if you see any spelling mistakes or other things that can be improved.

Also PM me if you would like the .png files.

Cheerz

DL

post-11-1092781567.jpg

.DL ... these covers are great! :)

A stupid question if I may... When I go to print these, they are too large.

What HxW measurements should I set? (I'm using Microsoft Photo Editor. Photoshop is in a mood today.)

Thanks for the help. :blush:

That's sweet, .DL! I think I'm going to reprint that back cover now :laugh:

@ NetRyder, do yourself a favour. Print both. The new front one should look better as well because I cleaned it up, so the printing quality of the graphics as well as writing should be better. Also let me know if they fit. (Post some new photo's) :p

Will work on the cd as soon as I have some spare time.

Cheerz

DL

The background is ever so prettiful, but the text leaves something to be desired. Maybe a bit bolder, with a border mayhaps. Anti-aliasing? Looks tasty though :)

@SethandCheese, thanks for the suggestions. ;)

Just one question. Did you click the image to fully expand? The text is Anti-aliased. Also, this is a jpg image and I think that the png is better quality. As previously posted. I can send all three png's if you PM me.

Cheerz

DL

BTW, I believe this is a cover for Windows XP SP2 only, not for the slipstreamed one...

you are correct my friend thnx for bringing it to my attention.

I still think it looks sweet, can anyone slightly mod it so it can be used as a winXP slipstream one?

My little contribution :) This is the one I'm using now for my CD.

This is 12cmx12cm, the exact size of a CD...

post-11-1093180044.jpg