Windows XP SlipStream SP2 Cover?

These images are great! I just finish slipstreaming my cd and was putting together a new label when a ran across this thread. Question. Where is everyone getting the Windows Logo? I'm sure some of you are crafty enough to make your own... but I'm not one of them :rolleyes:

i need i little help here

i got the images that i want to put in my cd but how can i print them the size of a cd case?

thx

sim1

You need a print program that can handle CD covers. I use Microsoft Picture It 9. If you have a print program that lets you set the size of the print area set it to 4.80in X 4.80in or 121mm X 121mm. This is the size you need.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking for a windows XP pro with service pack 2 cd label and cd inserts and a a few weeks ago, I saw a topic where somebody posted some really nice covers. I think they were DVD covers, but there might have also been a cd label. Unfortunately I only saved one.

Could somebody please show me that topic again. And especially if you are the author, please send me the .psd files. Here is the one that I saved:

XPSP2.jpg

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...