[F1] Hungary GP @ Hungaroring.

Updated with Results ~

Well the ferarris had a good day, picking up the constructors championship. Well done them

SCHUEY MAKES HISTORY IN HUNGARY

30885_1.jpg

Michael Schumacher became the first man to win 12 races in a season with a dominant victory in Hungary.

Rubens Barrichello made it a Ferrari 1-2 as the Italian team wrapped up their sixth successive constructors? championship.

Schumacher and Ferrari turned the tables dramatically at a circuit where the world champion suffered the ignominy of being lapped last year.

At one time, it seemed Schumacher was intent on pressing home the point by putting a lap on everyone except his team-mate.

But the German backed off in the final third of the race, contenting himself with lapping everyone up to fifth-placed Jenson Button.

More ...

Well done Shumy !

^^^- Why? If other companies are not capable of producing good cars why shoud Ferrari be limited! It will drive progress down. As long as there's Ferrari other companies will try to beat it - thus will improve their cars, engines...

In the end - we, general customers will benefit from these improvements!

Go Schumacher! Go Ferrari! Congrats!!! And good luck!

I was kind of being cynical.. I think Schumacher is a GREAT driver... that's not even arguable, I personally think he'd win if you put him in a not-so-good-car... but I just think it's not as fun as it used to be when there were more people fighting for pole and #1

It's a shame the US doesn't have good F1 coverage :(

What'choo talkin' 'bout Willis? :blink: The Speed Channel shows all the races and qualifying live, and also shows some of the practice sessions.