Olympics Day by Day Medal Tally!

yeh, i don't think channel 7 are doing a good job they don't properly tell us when the events will be on and they just leave team events to go to something else... sbs are doing good for their first olympics

yeh, i don't think channel 7 are doing a good job they don't properly tell us when the events will be on and they just leave team events to go to something else... sbs are doing good for their first olympics

They do tell us when big stuff is on - they can't do everything! And most of the team stuff goes to SBS. SBS has a problem with broadcasting events with Australians.

/edit: Elaboarting on ?bACKLASH_'s comment - the Herald Sun has had a quite extensive guide in the TV Guide for the pas two weeks (provided by Ch. 7, by the looks of it).

the Herald Sun has had a quite extensive guide in the TV Guide for the pas two weeks (provided by Ch. 7, by the looks of it).

yeh, i got the sunday tv guide and it has like a page on day-to day coverage till saturday

ive checked the herald sun one it is pretty good but i dunno all the writings scrambled up and stuff it can get confusing

sbs doesnt do australian team events because channel 7 hogs for the ratings

It's not just the team events SBS doesen't do Aussie. You have to remember - Ch. 7 has the rights - SBS are lucky to have any of it at all.

I must say - good job to Ch. 7 on the Swimming - any people overseas noticed the quality of the coverage on the Aquatics?

yehh they've done good on the swimming...7 went to sbs and asked if they wanted to have some of their coverage because they wouldnt use it all. so sbs is using what theyve been given 7 has all the rights

Yep. Australia is doing really well at this olympics games.

Oh and I have found out where the next olympics game will be in 2008! It's in Beijing.