[Olympics] USA Basketball VS PR

Wow, the united States simply look horrible :no: Anyone else watching?

They're losing by 19 in the 2nd... about 3 minutes left.

They just look horrible. Duncan and Iverson look great when they're on the rythm, but when they're not everything falls apart. Jefferson's been pretty good defensively, but EVERYONE on the USA team is sucking offensively.

I had a bad feeling about this team when they were strutting around acting like jackasses during the opening ceremonies. If Jefferson misses another basket I think my wife is going to lose it (huge bball fan). Go Puerto Rico! At least one of the teams on that court came to play basketball...

I want PR to win :)

Well, they're your home country, so good luck to 'em :)

I still want the US to win, but it's not looking good.... their shots are HORRIBLE. When they work together off the fast break it looks amazing. But NO ONE is driving to the basket, and when they DO get good looks from the outside they're shooting is HORRIBLY off... man, they're just playing horrible. They're not playing with any energy, as the announcers have said.

I've just turned it off.... they are SUCKING HORRIBLY. There's no exuse for the play they're giving.

Time to change the channel.

Sad thing: they just started looking DECENT and then they go back to horrible play.

the 2008 team better have a 3 point shooter (among other things).

We need better 3 point shooting, better drivers, better shot blockers, etc.

Honestly, I wish they just would have taken Detroit (plus a few changes in players... ie. adding Duncan, removing some players, etc) -- we need CHEMISTRY.

EDIT: 9 points.

How much time remaining? I dont have access to a tv where I'm at so I'm just refreshing the nbc page ocasionally. ..

Around 4:30 left, 9 points down.