hummer really sucks

Jesus i want to see the vid. But its slow as ****.. Someone want to mirror it? Or Pm me for my email address and ill host it, if some1 emails it too me

H1 wouldnt have a scratch on it if that happened to it... the H2 isnt built neraly as well. i bet its photoshopped a bit too.

nope,it gots stuck in the mud too.

h2 sucka biga time.

h1 rulazhummer.jpg

hummer1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
It ended up being pulled off by a Scrambler :laugh:

Jeeps are still the kings of the SUV world.

But looking at pictures of old CJ's it doesn't look like a 22 year old Jeep either. It looks like someone put a CJ-8 sticker on the side. It isn't rounded enough to be an older jeep.

And everyone knows you don't take a $50,000 hummer off road. :rolleyes: It's simply not made for that, when they removed all the military stock items and made a consumer one (but the H1 is another story, pretty much a carbon copy of the military one, with added amenities of course)

But looking at pictures of old CJ's it doesn't look like a 22 year old Jeep either. It looks like someone put a CJ-8 sticker on the side. It isn't rounded enough to be an older jeep.

And everyone knows you don't take a $50,000 hummer off road. :rolleyes: It's simply not made for that, when they removed all the military stock items and made a consumer one (but the H1 is another story, pretty much a carbon copy of the military one, with added amenities of course)

done0007.jpg

Another 82 CJ-8. Looks about the same. But yeah, half of the pictures are rounded :huh:

In theory you should be able to take an H2 off road. I mean, it's got a decent ride height, off road tires, low end power, 4 wheel drive. But if you don't know how to drive off road, you shouldn't be taking anything out there.

original hummer=designed/built for war feild

H2=built for rich people with bitchy attitudes....

guess which they put more work and durablity into... :shifty: