hummer really sucks

Yes yes we all know the H2 stinks. Now do that exact thing with teh H1 and see who is laughing. The H1 would do 10x that out even breaking a sweat. Why do you think the army uses Humvee's! They are amazing! I know someone that owns one and man is it fun off road.

I dislike the H2 even though not released here...seen it in my home country. It's big vehicle but expect to pay lots of fuel costs driving it.

The H2 was never designed or built to compete with or "compare" to the original. I don't see why people don't get this. Some people are just dumb and thick headed. The H2 still has great offroad capabilities though. In this instance it just got high-centered. Look at the puke green Jeep Liberty that is behind the H2. That thing would have gotten high-centered on the same stump. In this case it was more the driver's fault than the vehicle's. An experience off-roader most likely would have known how to avoid getting high-centered on that stump. Hardcore off-roaders lift their vehicles to avoid getting high-centered. Once again somebody is making a big deal out of nothing.

An experience off-roader most likely would have known how to avoid getting high-centered on that stump.

Most of the drivers that I see behind the wheel of an H2 don't seem like the Off-road type.