Laura Bush/Teresa Heinz Kerry

Who do you like more?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Laura Bush
    • Teresa Heinz Kerry

wtf are you talking about superfula lol.

Teresa, because she's not afraid to speak the truth and her mind, and she doesn't take any ****.

Ignore the truth if you'd like. She is a HUGE donor to the Tides Foundation, who has openly stated they, in turn, support the Hamas. This is public knowledge people. Somewhat surprised at the reaction. I could throw out a couple other extremests groups as well.

Ignore the truth if you'd like. She is a HUGE donor to the Tides Foundation, who has openly stated they, in turn, support the Hamas. This is public knowledge people. Somewhat surprised at the reaction. I could throw out a couple other extremests groups as well.

Come on then - show us the links

i like laura simply because she at least seems to stay out of the spotlight. i think i see something about teresa about as often as i do about john k. i really couldn't care less what these two ladies' stances are on things - i'm voting for the guy on the ticket, not his wife.

i like laura simply because she at least seems to stay out of the spotlight. i think i see something about teresa about as often as i do about john k. i really couldn't care less what these two ladies' stances are on things - i'm voting for the guy on the ticket, not his wife.

not with kerry :rolleyes:

i feel that his wife will have the last call on issues, i could be wrong though

i feel that his wife will have the last call on issues, i could be wrong though

so not supporting your husband and demanding him to iplement policies is a good thing? laura is very supportive, and does not wise to intrude on her husbands job. if kerry gets elected, i don't think people will like the idea of Teresa running the country instead. Maybe Laura will run for the presidency some day, we can only hope.

you're wrong :D

all first ladies with a brain have had something to do with their husband's job, either as some kind of advisor or someone to speak for him on particular issues.

i'm sure laura won't run for president. she's the smarter of the bushes and he needs her there to tell him what to do since cheney, rummy, and rove won't be there.

i hope hillary runs for president....i like her and she's cool :yes:

Edited by aem4162

Ignore the truth if you'd like.  She is a HUGE donor to the Tides Foundation, who has openly stated they, in turn, support the Hamas.  This is public knowledge people.  Somewhat surprised at the reaction.  I could throw out a couple other extremests groups as well.

It's sad that these types of wide-spread fallacies simply will not die, despite the overwhelming evidence against them (factcheck.org). I remain convinced that most people willing to vote for Bush either don't know enough about the situation, or mistakenly believe in widely-perpetuated lies like these.

psgamer, Teresa was remarried, and has constantly asked to be referred to ask Teresa Hienz Kerry. Check JohnKerry.com. Also, Laura Bush has never generally used her middle name, again, check GeorgeWBush.com. Check both the bios.