Gaming company LOGO!

Question

it said "User posted image" But nice try

Bigger loser. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it said user posted image because it didnt load, its too hard for your brain to process this, isnt it ?

Moreover you belong to a very rare breed, those who admit they are losers. :D Better luck next time. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Oh my, you call me a spammer, but in another thread you said the exact same thing :rolleyes:

If you make a logo with just some font you got off the internet and then maybe add a glow or sort of effect, please do not spam the thread with millions of designs. (cough)matt(cough). I think someone should make one or two designs and be really confident in teir work. For $20 things should take more than 3-5 mins. Mine is a pretty simple logo, but I put alot of thought into it to make it just how I thought it looked good.

Yeah, it said user posted image because it didnt load, its too hard for your brain to process this, isnt it ?

Moreover you belong to a very rare breed, those who admit they are losers. :D Better luck next time. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Oh my, you call me a spammer, but in another thread you said the exact same thing :rolleyes:

ok will you stop it already? both of you. if you wanna fight, use the PM or aim or msn or something. this is really getting annoying.

ok will you stop it already? both of you. if you wanna fight, use the PM or aim or msn or something. this is really getting annoying.

yes, please. you guys are fighting like 13 year old girls.

excuse my paranoia but I've already been ripped off far too many times in my life on the internet. Where it says Aphletik over and over is a watermark, it's not in the final version.

post-31-1092942688.jpg

who's is the best so far then AlucardX, and others...? :D

so far i like this ones this is just for now

1) Relativity_17

2) Marba_Tee

3) .will

4) downhillmatt2002

but everyone is doing a great job

1) Relativity_17

2) Marba_Tee

3) .will

4) downhillmatt2002

:o

I feel appreciated... It feels so strange...

1) Relativity_17

2) Marba_Tee

3) .will

4) downhillmatt2002

Thanks, I'm really glad you like it. :D

Will do a few different variations.

n00dle, your's is by far the best and most original one i've seen in this thread. Im kinda disapointed that the trendwhorish aqua glass looking one was picked above it, you dont define your image by doing something everyone else has ...

This by no means is an attack on the creator of that logo, you still need to know what your doing to create that image, however, its not original nor creative at all.

Thanks a lot for those comments Chadwick :)

I actually make logos for local companies here in Dominian Republic and I get paid waaay more than 30 bucks :p I just like to help people that can't afford a design firm 1000 US logo...

But hey, if the guy likes the other ones, let him know himslef out it's his company :p

Later!! :happy:

Edited by ..n00dle..

hey noodle ur work is tite its just that i forgot to put it in the top 6 so yea you are on the list so dont feel bad cause you did a ****ing cool job, keep it up