Sick of watching the Olympics?

:yes: I am!

The first few days were good. But now, on the news - Olympics this, Olympics that and all the sort.

I don't know, the novelty has worn off, I want the channel that's broadcasting the Olympics here in Australia to get back to normal programming, I miss all my favorite shows I'm missing out on now. :cry:

i am aswell, imo it sucks that by now almost every sport is olympic. too much competitions means too much matches, finals etc. i lost overview and actually don't care anymore.

,Aug 24 2004, 15:57] wait the olympics are happening now? :huh:

:p Yeh! :laugh: Don't worry the best part - the opening ceremony is well over.

I think I'm going to watch the 2008 Olympics though, I've always had an interest in China. :happy:

:p Yeh! :laugh: Don't worry the best part - the opening ceremony is well over.

I think I'm going to watch the 2008 Olympics though, I've always had an interest in China. :happy:

i thought it was 2004

i gotta get out more

No way! They only come around every 4 years. I wish they were 4 weeks long!Moved herei>

Hell yeah. I remember when the Winter Olympics in 2002 ended, I was stuck for like a week not knowing what to watch. TV sucks as it is, at least the Olympics are something worth watching for 2 weeks.

Not counting baseball, basketball, football...of cours:):)

No way! They only come around every 4 years. I wish they were 4 weeks long!Moved herei>

I completely agree... I love 'em. It's just neat to watch, to hear all the different stories about all the lesser know athletes... And it's stuff that I'm normally not very into (I mean, who watches the track and field championships every year? I don't have any idea if they're even ON TV), but once every four years, it's neat to get exposed to stuff like that.

No way! They only come around every 4 years. I wish they were 4 weeks long!

Me too! I agree that some sports need to go. I mean, who watches table tennis? I mostly watch swimming, gynastics and soccer.:yes:s:

Me too! I agree that some sports need to go. I mean, who watches table tennis? I mostly watch swimming, gynastics and soccer.  :yes:

I watch table tennis. and you do know there are more than a billion people over eastern asia love it, right?

:yes: I am!

The first few days were good. But now, on the news - Olympics this, Olympics that and all the sort.

I don't know, the novelty has worn off, I want the channel that's broadcasting the Olympics here in Australia to get back to normal programming, I miss all my favorite shows I'm missing out on now. :cry:

C7/Prime had shows worth watching?! lol...