[uk] TAX on cars

OK UK is one of the top countries on paying tax on there fuel.

And soon probley increase alot alot more.

Now it seems that the goverment are saying we are causeing to much polution even thou ALOT of cars go along with the stiff EU laws on emmisions from cars and bikes.

so there going to ad more tax on to the fuel, which will probley go to themselfs and hardly any of it given to companys to help the research of other powered cars not even a penny to toyota or honda who are working together researching and making hybird cars.

so it seems that this is a scape goat to get more money out of us, where as other countries like other members of the EU and the US, canda places like that, so are they not going to get a bigger rise in fuel costs.

so

1. is the whole world blaming the UK for causeing alot of poultion.

2. the goverments are going to rase everyone fuel prices

3. the UK goverment just want more moeny

what would you coose?

also in the city near me portsmouth, they just buliding a new incenitor to burn waste, this happens to be basicly one of the most efficent plants in england and possible the EU, once it burns the waste it recycles it in to the system, then again it recycles that waste, leaving the minium ammount of popultion, knowing the goverment it probley get pulled down in a few years

I think they should double the tax on retail fuel in the UK, and equalise every other EU country to the same price levels.

We need to comprehend that oil is running out.

yeah, seems poor old britian paying alot for something the goverment probley not spending,

theres already a car that is electric and can do like 120mph and 0-60mph in 4 secs

does not matter your country is small compaired to others....you all do not really need uber fast cars/gas guzzellers

plus don't most of your roads uber hilly/bendy?

so i say go with hybrid....and more fuel efficent like you keep telling us americans to do :p

does not matter your country is small compaired to others....you all do not really need uber fast cars/gas guzzellers

plus don't most of your roads uber hilly/bendy?

so i say go with hybrid....and more fuel efficent like you keep telling us americans to do :p

lol, what? yoiu think uk is full of huts and unpaved bendy roads?? hehe its just like any other city....

hybrid is a step towards total electric. a car that is very much impressing me is the toyota volta.... its a beast... but hybrid aswell.

lol, what? yoiu think uk is full of huts and unpaved bendy roads?? hehe its just like any other city....

hybrid is a step towards total electric. a car that is very much impressing me is the toyota volta.... its a beast... but hybrid aswell.

Compared to the driving I have done in California and Nevada, the roads in the UK really are uber bendy!