World Cup Of Hockey

I'm a Pittsburgh fan, so I'd be inclined to agree with the Mario comment. But Canada's strength in Hockey is it's depth of talent. The nation is just so into the sport, much in the same way the U.S. is behind Football. Hopefully the players will wise up and there'll be a season this year.

I never understood why some Canadians were displeased that Calgary lost the cup to Florida. While it would be nice for the Cup to parade through the streets of Calgary, the players for Florida are going to take it there anyways since most of the team is made up of Canadians anyways... :p

As for the U.S. mens team, yeah, the trashing of the room was such a dissapointment that year. Luckly they didn't do it last Olympics. But I'm not worried, if our mens team sucks, I can always count on the Women's team to kick ass...=) (They took Gold the year our men got eliminated in the prelims...=)

Oh, man. I'm so upset I haven't been able to watch any of the games. I'm living in China now so it's not on tv. At least I have net so I can get the scores. GO CANADA!!!

I'm a Pittsburgh fan, so I'd be inclined to agree with the Mario comment. But Canada's strength in Hockey is it's depth of talent. The nation is just so into the sport, much in the same way the U.S. is behind Football. Hopefully the players will wise up and there'll be a season this year.

I never understood why some Canadians were displeased that Calgary lost the cup to Florida. While it would be nice for the Cup to parade through the streets of Calgary, the players for Florida are going to take it there anyways since most of the team is made up of Canadians anyways... :p

As for the U.S. mens team, yeah, the trashing of the room was such a dissapointment that year. Luckly they didn't do it last Olympics. But I'm not worried, if our mens team sucks, I can always count on the Women's team to kick ass...=) (They took Gold the year our men got eliminated in the prelims...=)

I think you mean Tampa Bay, not Florida

True but there's only ONE World Cup of Hockey (2004) going on right now and I don't think it needs to be anymore specific than it is.

Like... in a week, another "World Cup of Hockey (2004)" is going to start. :huh:

Like... in a week, another "World Cup of Hockey (2004)" is going to start. :huh:

this is all going to be over by Tuesday 14th :)

this is all going to be over by Tuesday 14th :)

Kay... :)

I'm wondering is there is any country that has an ice hockey team, but it's not supposed to?

Like, the jamaicans guys in bobsleigh! :laugh:

Kay...?:))

I'm wondering is there is any country that has an ice hockey team, but it's not supposed to?

Like, the jamaicans guys in bobsleigh!?:laugh:h:

Franc:huh:h:

I also heard England wants to Field a team:huh:h::huh:h::huh:h:

Was that not the best game of hockey or what? Amazing game! Damn, that was one helluva hockey game - I'm just so relieved. Canada wins!!! Bring on Finland! Of course Canada will have to up their performance because they were on their heels throughout most of today's game. Czech dominated a lot but Canada pulled through.

Yeah it was overall a very well played and fair game. One thing I've really noticed though is that when the USA realize that they are going to lose, they start playing rough and start racking up the injuries. That isnt what hockey is about and it annoys me every time USA does that.. Ruins the sport...

GO CANADA GO

Luongo played like sh!t i hope he never plays for Canada again he absolutely ruined what could have been a sure win with 2 ****ty goals that should never have gone in. i hope Brodeur is fine for the final game.

Luongo played like sh!t i hope he never plays for Canada again he absolutely ruined what could have been a sure win with 2 ****ty goals that should never have gone in. i hope Brodeur is fine for the final game.

May not have a choice if Brodeur isn't healthy.