WMP 10 is Released

That method doesn't even work on mine anymore. I just switched it to view the Napster icon instead. :pinch:

yeah i have IE unchecked for clear cache on exit. and when i reboot i have to apply this fix again so its not a permanent fix by any means its only temporyary :( . I wonder if theres any way of pointing the registry keys at the hard drive (you would need to try C:\whatever\whatever\msnlogo.png and if that doesnt work try the file:///c:/whatever/whatever/msnlogo.png) If the icons are on the local drive it may fix all our problems.

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

I have a question.

Remember in WMP9, when showing the information center while playing a mp3 song, there was nice web pages, with artist biography, album review, and related artists (this one very useful for me). All these information where provided by AMG (all music guid, http://www.allmusic.com).

Nom, in WMP10, it detected that I was in France, and no longer use AMG, but virginmega.fr... Problem : virgin mega is not as exhaustive as allmusic, there's less information, etc.

What I want to do, is using AMG again, not this nothing-here-french-website... How can I do it ? Is there a way to do it ?

I have a question. What I want to do, is using AMG again, not this nothing-here-french-website... How can I do it ? Is there a way to do it ?

well if you were in the us i would suggest using napster since it pulls the info from allmusic but you probably dont have it.

I like the disign, but I can't view Lyrics anymore in the player... Does anyone know how I can get the Lyrics to show in the Infotcenter ore anywere else in the player? :blink:

Yes. WMP10 nearly win me over ...

It uses less CPU usage, Less Memory.

but i will still like to see a few things.

Minimize to Tray icon.

Media Player Classic Skin ............

Classic skin is there if you had wmp9 installed before 10

post-8-1094501684.jpg

Edited by divertom15

:blush: eh oh well it seems it was only you 2 guys maybe a few more that didnt post. I wouldnt try and do anything with that pid anyway *shrugs* . Yeah im a warez monkey eh oh well. :whistle:

yeah i have IE unchecked for clear cache on exit. and when i reboot i have to apply this fix again so its not a permanent fix by any means its only temporyary :( . I wonder if theres any way of pointing the registry keys at the hard drive (you would need to try C:\whatever\whatever\msnlogo.png and if that doesnt work try the file:///c:/whatever/whatever/msnlogo.png) If the icons are on the local drive it may fix all our problems.

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

I fixed the red X logo problem by doing the following:

Tools menu

Options

Network tab

Change all of the streaming proxy settings to Autodetect

restart player.

worked for me, only tried it once. The butterfly icon replaces the red X. And no I do not use a proxy server and I never entered any of the logo URLs in IE.

Tools menu

Options

Network tab

restart player.

worked for me, only tried it once. The butterfly icon replaces the red X. And no I do not use a proxy server and I never entered any of the logo URLs in IE.

I already had on wmp10 to autodetect network and my buterfly was not there.

Now, i dont know why i have the buterfly, i do not know if it was because i had run tuneup utilities to fix probelems on register.

Now is working... until when? I do not know.

Tools menu

Options

Network tab

restart player.

awesome. it worked. (Y)

This version is awesome, Loving the new visualization - energy bliss. I dont usually use screensavers but if microsoft release a screensaver of energy bliss, ill go download that in a second, for shure.

How come when you download energy bliss the installer is like this

mp_EnergyBlissViz.EXE ?

Howcome EXE is capitalize, and others arent?? Yes i download it off of microsoft.com