Neowin's 2nd Annual 2004-05 Weekly NFL Picks!

Arizona at Atlanta - 3-0 baby :D

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Chicago at Minnesota

Cleveland at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Kansas City

Jacksonville at Tennessee

New Orleans at St. Louis

Philadelphia at Detroit

Pittsburgh at Miami

San Diego at Denver

Green Bay at Indianapolis

San Francisco at Seattle

Tampa Bay at Oakland

Monday

Dallas at Washington - 38 points

Why don't you run this on one of the HUNDREDS of sites that will run a pool for you for free - who has the time to go through all these picks to see who won, etc..

I have never seen a site that does this though, but I agree it would probably be easier on Boog if something would do it automatically.

Well hit me over the head with a wet noodle: Link. Boog you should create a private group, up to 50 people can sign up. Just don't use the confidence points or spread options.

Edited by jmole

Well hit me over the head with a wet noodle: Link.  Boog you should create a private group, up to 50 people can sign up.

I would, but then people would sign up, and not do anything...no picks, nothing. I really don't mind doing this. Course, if everyone else wants to....I suppose we can do it.

Week 3:

Arizona at Atlanta

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Chicago at Minnesota

Cleveland at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Kansas City

New Orleans at St. Louis

Philadelphia at Detroit

Pittsburgh at Miami

San Diego at Denver

San Francisco at Seattle

Tampa Bay at Oakland

Monday Night:

Dallas at Washington 38

I would, but then people would sign up, and not do anything...no picks, nothing.  I really don't mind doing this.  Course, if everyone else wants to....I suppose we can do it.

I just set up a league for the hell of it. If you are the comissioner of the league you can boot people. So if they are not participating you can boot them. But the nice thing about it Boog, you can set an email option that emails everyone a day before the deadline to pick their picks for the week. Also it has an option for the deadline, you can set it 5 mins before the first game of the week, a day before the game of the week, 5 mins before each game, etc etc to make your picks. I think it is a good idea, plus it would be a ton of less work for you to go through all the threads and checking the scores, which could be error prone. It just seems like a very nice system.;);) Only problem is that we lose the last two weeks of our scores, but in the end they could be added to the Yahoo scores.

Edited by jmole

Can you as commish create picks for weeks one and two? If so, I will make it, and set it up.

It does not look like you can, but you could always add the scores in the end from the first two weeks. Here I will send you a PM with my league and you can see what it looks like.

..ok, moved to yahoo and picks set, automation sucks for this though, I liked looking over picks in the thread.

Well looking over other peoples picks does not quite make it fair now does it? ;)

..ok, moved to yahoo and picks set, automation sucks for this though, I liked looking over picks in the thread.

Cheaters never prosper!!! I like the picks being mysterious. It will make it harder for those who were basing their picks on others. Anyway I think after the games are over or after the deadline is reached to enter picks, everyone's will be revealed.

Week 3:

Arizona at *Atlanta*

Baltimore at *Cincinnati*

Chicago at *Minnesota*

*Cleveland* at N.Y. Giants

Houston at *Kansas City*

Jacksonville at *Tennessee*

New Orleans at *St. Louis*

*Philadelphia* at Detroit

*Pittsburgh* at Miami

San Diego at *Denver*

Green Bay at *Indianapolis*

San Francisco at *Seattle*

*Tampa Bay* at Oakland

Monday Night:

Dallas at *Washington* 28

BOOGS, my record is 16-16 as far as I know :ninja:

I'll double check.

Edit: I thought I picked Carolina on MNF 2 weeks ago. Sorry

Edited by L3thal

No problem at all. :) Feel free to always check back...I'll still do this week's totals, if we don't like the Yahoo format. I will assume if you don't enter the format there and you do here, ( like [sanctified]) then I assume you prefer this.

Week 3:

Arizona at Atlanta

Baltimore at Cincinnati

Chicago at Minnesota

Cleveland at N.Y. Giants

Houston at Kansas City

New Orleans at St. Louis

Philadelphia at Detroit

Pittsburgh at Miami

San Diego at Denver

San Francisco at Seattle

Tampa Bay at Oakland

Monday Night:

Dallas at Washington 27

No problem at all.:):) Feel free to always check back...I'll still do this week's totals, if we don't like the Yahoo format. I will assume if you don't enter the format there and you do here, ( like [sanctified]) then I assume you prefer this.

I'm not in Yahoo's, so yes, I prefer it this wa:):)

Well looking over other peoples picks does not quite make it fair now does it? ;)

I'm talking about after, if you notice normally my picks are in before a lot of people post. I don't compare picks and choose from that, if I did.. I wouldn't have been 6-10 in week 2! :p

I just feel a little bad for Boog that he is going to have to go through (33+ Neowinians) * (256 games) = 8,448 picks and that is not counting playoffs. Why should a error prone human do work when we have computers! :D Oh well, it is up to Boog in the end anyway. I just think the yahoo setup is pretty cool looking, much like the fantasy football Neowin league. Plus it doesn't hurt trying it because you can check your wins on Yahoo and then compare it to Boog because he might fall asleep at the wheel figuring out everyone's picks because if that was me I sure would. :p

@+-=SD=-: We were just hastling you a bit, its okay! :laugh:

really, I don't mind it. I enjoy it. Yahoo makes it a bit...less personal, in my opinion. I actually have a spreadsheet made up....just haven't used it yet this year... It does the counting for me. ;)