Fantasy Football Live Draft is TOMORROW!

6 defensive players, 2 qbs, 3 rbs, 3 wrs, 2 tes, and a slash posititon

get rid of defensive players, 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, and a slash

You CAN'T have less than 2 players per position. What would you do during your QB's bye weeks? I won't be actively participating in the draft, but I have made my list, so let's get it on!

this draft is going to be like 5 hours long

it took less then 3 hours to do the draft

I think I did alright with my first live draft. I did break Boog's heart by picking P. Manning before he did.

This is confusing... I was hoping to read about the real "fantasy football", the game about real football or shall I say soccer ;)

I am assuming this is american football, are you all playing in a neowin league or something?

no way i was sitting through that draft so i just autodrafted, i put all the starting runningbacks 1-30 because rushing attempts are a point, got 4 starters so i'm happy

I got through most of it but had to leave the house at the end, not bad choices just one error of when the Packers D got selected when I was trying to select a DB lol

Also I noticed my QB's have the same bye week.. so look for a trade near that week :p

Argh! Why do they let you draft palyers that are cut? I had to just go thru and drop 4 Def players. I guess there is something to doing this by hand. Oh, well let the deals begin! ;)

Argh! Why do they let you draft palyers that are cut? I had to just go thru and drop 4 Def players. I guess there is something to doing this by hand. Oh, well let the deals begin! ;)

LOL :D you must be the bubb rubbs

Dont worry i had to drop players that were cut and injured too :pinch:

The Elephants feel your pain

LOL :D you must be the bubb rubbs

Dont worry i had to drop players that were cut and injured too :pinch:

The Elephants feel your pain

Yeah, that's me. Also got Manning as QB, I thought, "Hell yeah!". Then I noticed the "E." in front of his name, DOH! I hope Kurt Warner doesn't get hurt, but I sure wouldn't mind him sucking up a bit...

Yeah, that's me. Also got Manning as QB, I thought, "Hell yeah!". Then I noticed the "E." in front of his name, DOH! I hope Kurt Warner doesn't get hurt, but I sure wouldn't mind him sucking up a bit...

I drafted P. Manning as my first pick. There are still some backups available.