I'm retiring in 3 years! I'm only 22!

At first I was a bit skeptical about the business that I'm doing, but after learning what it was all about...I'm so glad I did it. I am now making more in a month than I did last year!! I can finally understand how rich people feel: ............FREE! :woot:

No, no...I'm not drug dealing. I help this new business to grow by getting the word out, and in return they pay me........more than I thought they would. Anyone interested should definitely do it as well. The business is still accepting new members and they will pre-launch in December of this year. Let me know if any of you want more info. Their website is www.ganoexcel.biz so go ahead read up on what they're all about. Personal questions can be sent directly to me at xufa@hotmail.com

yeah ok - few months ago he only had a 3 - $500 budget for a mini dv cam, and was worried about cost. But now he's retiring in 3 years - guess he saved a bundle on the mini cam? ;)

You know what's even funnier about this thread....I bet you're getting paid for it too :cool:

Slick move...best of luck to you in the future...and keep helping people...it's the way to go :D

So it was an advertisement after all :rolleyes:

The thread title should be changed to:

Get Rich Quick Scheme; come one come all!

Yeah, somehow I knewthat was coming ...

Just thought I'd share my personal experiences with you all. I haven't put down anyone so please don't judge me without getting to know me personally. I even listed the company's website so that you could see for yourself.

And for the record, I do enjoy helping others to achieve a better living because just a year ago, I was only making about $1500 a month doing full-time work as a retailer and now that I've finally learned how to make more money, I want to help those just like me to have a better living.

is this another amway scam that I agree is YES possible and anyone can do it.. But you have to be willing to annoy the **** out of everyone you know to do it and some of them actually are insulted by you talking to them about a pyramid scheme?

I find it ridiculous that a company to come out will pay you $20,000 a month just to spread the word.

You do more than just spread the word. I can't explain everything here because there's just too much to explain. And this isn't a new company at all. They are pre-launching here in the US, yes, but they have been around in Asia for a decade now.

Obviously a get-rich-quick scheme, no two ways about it.

If you scan a copy of your first $20,000 check (obviously blurring out all the essential information, except your name , the company name, and the amount) I'll send YOU another $20,000 :laugh:

Think about it, if say 10 people did this, (and im SURE there's loads more trying it) that's $200,000 they pay out every month, that's over $2.4 million a year, just for 10 people, they shell out. This had better be one fvcking gigantic company or else :laugh:

HMMMMM

edit: the domain is regged to a hotmail account and a PO box. Yeah ok - where do I send my check to get started?

post-109-1094883046.jpg

Okay well sorry I ever said anything. Guess Neowinians aren't the most polite of people.

Let's see a copy of your check. So you don't even physically go to your job? You just "spread the word"?

Let's say you make $240K a year. Retiring in three years? You honestly believe you can survive on $720K for the next FIFTY years? Are you insane?

jafo