What do you think of the KDEN conspiracy theorys?

I came across this stuff tonight. As a pilot I find this disturbing and amusing at the same time.

KDEN #1

KDEN #2

Everything from secret societies to aliens comes up. Here's a snippet from one of those sites:

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver International Airport!

That's just the part you see up close, though. What you don't see are 8 sub-basements, low- and high- frequency sounds that make people sick, air vents jutting out of the surrounding barren acres of fenced lots that have barbed wire along their tops - pointing in. Whole buildings that were constructed below ground level and then buried as is, the excuse being they were "built wrong". An entire runway constructed, then buried under a layer of dirt and "forgotten". The layers of workers and companies who were fired so no one would have a Big Picture.

For those of you who have been to DEN, you know that it is a GIGANTIC airport. In the terminals you see a ton of art. I know all this conspiracy stuff is BS, but it's still really cool to think about.

Edited by Cvrt7.62Ghst

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver International Airport!

I remember reading somewhere that they painted over a lot of these murals recently.

yeh, in the 1st link that he gave, it goes indepth about it..

i spent last night reading word for word from those sites... very interesting... :ninja: :cry:

nazi art work and stuff, lil girls in coffins.. underground base's, electromagnetic waves , masonic statues and symbols :blink: