He got some skills! WOW!

wow, he must of had a lot of practice.. :o

Practice can't prepare you for that sort of thing. :blink: That was unbelievable.

just one more regret i'll have on my deathbed.

back in Sept 2004...should not have wasted those three minutes watching that lame ass video of someone pressing the arrow keys on a keyboard fast...

just one more regret i'll have on my deathbed.

back in Sept 2004...should not have wasted those three minutes watching that lame ass video of someone pressing the arrow keys on a keyboard fast...

Congratulations.

Yeah, that is fake. There's an option to set auto play for the computer to get all the arrows for you.

Stupid.

If you set it on autoplay it doesnt count the combo, or count the arrow as being hit in the score screen.

bah :woot: you should see soe of the people that play the real game in arcades n stuff. sh17 some of them can do stuff that fast with teh arrows gone just the music and the back ground thingy goin its crazy :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Okay guys, it's me. Yeah the guy in the video.

Kay I already addressed similar issues of people's comments on this one muchosucko site in which my video was posted. I'll quote what I said on there, here:

Hello everyone, I'm the guy in the video. From what I can tell, a lot of you are massively ignorant about this type of thing and assume I'm just some random very unattractive obsessed guy because I am not unattractive nor obsessive over video games.

Let's see your arguments because you are obviously either jealous of me or insecure or just ignorant.

"What a loser he spends too much time blah blah" - I spend less time playing this game in a day than a large majority of you do watching TV in a day. I spend, on average, 10-20 minutes a day. I can't remember a time in over a year when I played this game for more than an hour. How long does it take to watch some mindless Reality TV show? Either 30 minutes or an hour. There you go.

"I bet you can't do that on a real machine" - First of all, this song is impossible to pass on feet at the speed I was doing it, much less AAA. I originally played DDR to lose weight. You can see me when I was 13 at http://www.arch0wl.com/fatto.jpg and me now (nearly 16) at http://www.arch0wl.com/forcarly.jpg and as you can see, I look totally different. DDR is a very boring game to me. I have done everything I've aspired to do in the game. When I played back in the day, my goal was to be able to do the hardest songs, and I can do the hardest songs now (Paranoia Survivor Max on Oni/Challenge). Yes with my feet. I have nothing left to do and playing simply to get higher scores is stupid and I'm not good enough to compete in tourneys for my feet (also because the money turnout is sucky). Also, out of all scores known, no one has beaten my score in that video. (consider it the way Michael Flatley and Roy Castle are the best irish dancers - there could be better, but untill someone comes out and shows them up it ain't happening.)

"The Japanese guy playing the classical piano piece on Pop'n Music (the game with the big colorful buttons) is better" - First of all I can do that song on Pop'n Music, yes the same one (I've gotten a lot of crap about it from people believe me), and secondly well, it's not even close to the same speed. The song in the Japanese guy's video is 178 BPM 16ths - 11.8 notes a second (708 a minute). The song in my video is 232.5 bpm 16ths - 15.5 notes a second (930 a minute). There is a HUGE difference.

I have my own website called arch0wl.com (it has songs/stepfiles for this game), check it out if you like. Also, about the refresh rate thing - I can't change the refresh rate on my monitor or else it spazzes out. It's some cheap little HP pavilion v50 15 inch thing hahaha. Also I looked on my camera and there was no option to change the refresh rate. I'm like 15 I don't have the money for a great camera cut me some slack here =P

Okay, if you're talking about good players. My friend John aka JSB has already AAA'ed every ddr song, and apparently he was the first known person (meaning the first person to come out and say it, or the first person reported to) to AAA MaxX Unlimited, yes before the Japanese. You can see his NNR profile and his MaxX Unlimited heavy AAA photo at http://www.nnr.ca/DDR/profile.php?UserID=141

So DDR accomplishments to me, are pretty much meaningless and I could care less about that game now. You may say Stepmania is a worthless game. You are wrong. Flash Flash Revolution Remix 2, a game that is coming out in the future, is a free game that has over 400,000 registered users for the current, out dated version of FFR. Remix 2 will have realtime online play (you can even see other people's arrows), and have high quality songs and steps like some of the best .dwis out there. So yes, it means something.

The mirror could have been shopped.? The clicking could easily be matched without respect of the correct keys...so..no..

The ignorance of this amazes me.

I have had multiple witnesses of close friends who can verify that I'm telling the truth. I have a second video you can watch here: http://www.arch0wl.com/quasar2.wmv

Here's another video of me playing a harder, faster song than Quasar 1.5x music. Oh wait it must have been faked too right?!

http://www.arch0wl.com/reality.wmv

Oh and here's some more videos of me playing other music games

http://www.arch0wl.com/lesson_onehand.wmv

http://www.arch0wl.com/arch0wl_321stars.wmv

http://www.arch0wl.com/arch0wl_dxyanother_popnasc.wmv

I guess those must have been photoshopped and faked too right?

Oh how about this one where I did a 3on1 on puzzle bobble online while playing stepmania at the same time.

http://www.arch0wl.com/pbo&stepmania.wmv

I'm just going to assume you know absolutely nothing about video editing and you're just some pompous self inflated ****head who makes very stupid cliche internet assumptions.

It is not in the sense at all easy to edit a video to be faked. It is not in the sense easy to edit a DDR/stepmania video to be faked. It is EXTREMELY ****ING HARD to edit a video like the quasar one to be faked. If someone could fake my score just by editing the video I'd be ****ing impressed as hell, and that would be just as impressive as the actual score itself.

I didn't use Judge 1. You can ask the better players in the Stepmania/FFR scene with just as much as credibility as me. I've had (worse scores) videos like this where I showed the judge difficulty. I've had witnesses in person, credible witnesses. You people are being ridiculous.

I was using my noteskin (NOTE+). You can download more videos and my own noteskin at my website, www.arch0wl.com

The scroll speed I used was C400. I changed the MUSIC SPEED to 1.5x music. It's not that hard to understand, when you go to the second screen there's a Rate option and you can change it and it speeds up the music and arrows and such. The thing is on 1.5x music C400 is a lot faster than C400 on 1.0x music. I don't know exactly how that works but it does it like that.

Stop being so skeptical. This isn't the uncovery of big foot or anything.

Oh, and Namie is blatantly ignorant and quick to accuse and shouldn't be posting on an internet message board. If I had put it on autoplay, it would not show any arrows on the result screen, it would have all marvelous, and it wouldn't have any combo or score going up. Know your **** before you try to degrade someone like that, as I value my integrity very much.

Peace,

-Arch

Edited by Arch0wl

It's mainly just fast fingers, consistancy, and timing. However, very much of those three things which makes it so impressive because it's very hard to keep up the same timing at that speed.

After a certain point there is no aspect of reading arrows anymore and you can pretty much sightread any song at extremely fast speeds.

If you wanna talk about reflexes... look at that one video of that dude playing Street Fighter and parrying every shot or that one guy playing Ikaruga with two vehicles and owning up everything.

It's mainly just fast fingers, consistancy, and timing. However, very much of those three things which makes it so impressive because it's very hard to keep up the same timing at that speed.

After a certain point there is no aspect of reading arrows anymore and you can pretty much sightread any song at extremely fast speeds.

If you wanna talk about reflexes... look at that one video of that dude playing Street Fighter and parrying every shot or that one guy playing Ikaruga with two vehicles and owning up everything.

umm i saw the video of they uy with parrys... i can parry but only about 3 hits... xD

where is that video about ikaruga :?