... When you keep smoking pot

BLANTYRE, Malawi (Reuters) - A Malawian man believed to be high on marijuana beheaded two women with an axe Friday, police in the southern African country said.

The man, in his mid-20s, beheaded a 52-year-old woman while she worked in her garden with her daughter and did the same to a 68-year-old friend who came to the daughter's aid, police spokesman Kelvin Maigwa told Reuters.

"The unsuspecting woman greeted the stranger who, instead, threw the axe at her, aiming at the chest," Maigwa said.

He said police found marijuana, or hemp, when they searched the suspect's home.

"The house was full of stench from recently smoked hemp. We believe he had an overdose of the hemp that made him go berserk," Maigwa said, adding that the walls of the house bore quotations from famous reggae songs.

Police have launched a manhunt for the killer, who fled into the bush after the attacks.

source: OOPs ! that was the wrong link, but that is the full story from Reuters. Apologizes :blush:

Edited by CAH

What a load of horse ****. You hit the nail on the head, that is right out of the 50's ignorent anti-drug playbook. Or anytime between Reefer Madness and say, an hour ago. What a crock.

Plus, you link is wrong. Please fix, I'd love to read the whole article.

doesnt this happen every other day in iraq? why dont those stupid ******s get arrested, and actually have a team of people looking for them, instead of this crazy mofo whos beheading women that are almost in there 70's?

I don't think it was the weed that did that... I think the guy is just unstable from the beginning.

o yea, i'm sure that was the case, but still, being high causes you to do irrational things reguardless, I don't think he would have done that without being high.

o yea, i'm sure that was the case, but still, being high causes you to do irrational things reguardless, I don't think he would have done that without being high.

being high makes you get hungry, and then go run around and you start laughing uncontrollably with your friends... not kill people.

how many people in the world smoke weed? how many end up chopping peoples heads off?

This is retarded. First off you can't get high off hemp or id be smoking 6 of my shirts right now. Also, you cant overdose on THC(The intoxication level would be like chain smoking joints for 3 weeks straight). This story is BS.

yeah, the whole eating a bunch of food and then falling asleep thing is a little too "living on the edge" for me. :rolleyes:

Story's definately not right. Doing drugs is wrong. Beheading people is wrong. Voting for kerry is wrong...

...all of these things just lead to more kaos. ;)

hahah awesome... great post :)