ATi strikes back

Jerry you're the most ATi biased person on this board and it makes me sick.

Arent you an out and out Nvidia fanboy that you get warned every now and then ?

I'm glad it makes you and others sick. :yes::

For one NVIDIAs presentation was for internal use only.

I find it impossible to believe that ATI didn't release this on purpose.

For one NVIDIAs presentation was for internal use only.

No it wasnt. Xbitlabs clearly mentioned that it was mailed to them direct from Nvidia, so did other websites.

I find it impossible to believe that ATI didn't release this on purpose.

HardOcp doesnt claim to have recieved it from ATi directly. Considering they are an Nvidia camp they should have, why didnt they ? :whistle:

The fact that anyone in here thinks they know what they are talking about is just stupid.

You only know what you read or hear.. and let me drive this point home, what you hear and read is full of opinion and bias. Never, ever trust any source, only your own eyes and experience.

I simply buy a card based on general specification, try it, see how it performs myself.. there is no other way as all of these cards will yeild completely different results in different peoples rigs.. cos i dunno if you noticed, they are all completely unique.

So stop it, now! This is how wars get started.

envision

The fact that anyone in here thinks they know what they are talking about is just stupid.

You only know what you read or hear.. and let me drive this point home, what you hear and read is full of opinion and bias. Never, ever trust any source, only your own eyes and experience.

I simply buy a card based on general specification, try it, see how it performs myself.. there is no other way as all of these cards will yeild completely different results in different peoples rigs.. cos i dunno if you noticed, they are all completely unique.

So stop it, now! This is how wars get started.

envision

Exactly.

And assume that BOTH presentations were sent out on purpose TO BE PUBLISHED ON SITES, "internal use only" or not.

You guys need to realize that the fact is, both cards are EQUAL, they both have their ups and downs. Personally I'd choose a card based on OS support one of these guys sucks nuts for linux support), moddability (can we flash it, volt mod it, oc it 100mhz, etc?), and looks. Unfortunately nvidia has held up some questionable practices of paying software vendors to make a cheaper nvidia version only, and making some games entirely nvidia only. ATI Has had their questionable practices as well, both companies are in heavy competition because they are EQUAL.

Unfortunately nvidia has held up some questionable practices of paying software vendors to make a cheaper nvidia version only, and making some games entirely nvidia only.

wow i have no idea what your talking about referring to the part where nvidia pays ot make an nvidia only games, just because it has an nvidia logo or slogan ie ut2003 or watever, doesnt mean it wont work on an ATI card, name one game that only works with nvidia and not ati...

"Nvidia pwns ATI"

"No, ATI pwns Nvidia"

"No, Nvidia pwns ATI"

"No, ATI pwns Nvidia"

"No, Nvidia pwns ATI"

Repeat infinitum ad nauseum.

:yawn:

wow i have no idea what your talking about referring to the part where nvidia pays ot make an nvidia only games, just because it has an nvidia logo or slogan ie ut2003 or watever, doesnt mean it wont work on an ATI card, name one game that only works with nvidia and not ati...

Bridge It :laugh:

how can it be objective?

this is coming from ati

we see the same all bull**** from nvidia

I have some difficulties to beleive in these kind of articles coming from their respectivly (N)

I wasn't talking about the logos, but rather applications like earthviewer NV, pontifax 2, and a few others I can't think of. These applications/games will ONLY run on a nvidia xxxx card or better, and will refuse to run on any other card. For instance, earthviewer nv costs $30 yr, while the earthviewer "lite" costs $40. Pontifax 2 simply will not run on a non-nvidia card, with no alternatives. And for the record, I'm neutral, I like both nvidia and ati equally.

nintendo and sega are working together now :huh:

Mmm, just think of the cards we could get ahold of if ati/nvidia joined forces. Monopoly? who cares, they'll put out some sweet cards :D

Mmm, just think of the cards we could get ahold of if ati/nvidia joined forces. Monopoly? who cares, they'll put out some sweet cards :D

If such ever happens we would end up having to wait much longer for new products, pay like $500 for mainstream and like $1000 for high-end.

competition is great!

not really, the competition is what's pushing newer better cards, lose that competition and the company with the monopoly can overcharge for outdated products because there's nothing else for you to buy

you need to go back to school (or keep going) and take some economic classes