Net Transport 1.92

Net Transport is the faster, terrible (very many users call from feedback) and most powerful downloading tool that you? ever saw, now support the most prevalent Internet protocols, including:

HTTP / HTTPS

FTP / through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)

MMS (Microsoft Media Services)

RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)

PNM (rename PNM to RTSP)

With independently developed Enhanced Multi-Threading (EMT) technology, Net Transport can make the most of the network bandwidth of various types of internet connection. As the fact is now quite apparent that more and more software sites are giving their support to resume and multi-threading downloads, you probably will find Net Transport is the right stuff you have long been seeking. If you had some experience of online downloading before, you will notice that the added support of MMS and RTSP streaming media data, powered by the EMT technology mentioned above, is almost enough to make Net Transport unique among its numerous counterparts. Besides, its built-in functionalities such as support for HTTPS streaming retrieval, powerful and flexible multi-proxy (including HTTP<Connect>, SOCKS4&5 proxies) settings and the most efficient file manager, are also the hotshots that have gained Net Transport the current reputation.

MainFrame_thumb.gif

Works great and can also grab streaming video!

PS: It's not really shareware, you only need to buy it if you want to use the advance features of the FTP portion.

http://www.xi-soft.com/default.htm

///

Net Transport is the faster, terrible (very many users call from feedback) and most powerful downloading tool that you ever saw, now support the most prevalent Internet protocols

Terrible? wtf? Is that bad English or am I missing something?

Net Transport is the faster, terrible (very many users call from feedback) and most powerful downloading tool that you ever saw, now support the most prevalent Internet protocols

Terrible? wtf? Is that bad English or am I missing something?

I'm guessing he meant to say it's terrible fast. I don't think he speaks english as his native tongue.

I used to use Star Downloader but now use this.

Since becoming 'non-freeware', previous versions of this program displayed a nag screen informing the user that the product is not free anymore. Does it still do that?

Yes, there is a nag sreen that pops up once in awhile usually when you first load the program.

I'm guessing he meant to say it's terrible fast. I don't think he speaks english as his native tongue.

I used to use Star Downloader but now use this.

Yeah, he's Chinese. Too bad it went pay, it was a great alternative to FlashGet, which is strikingly similar.

It's not really pay, I use SmartFTP so I don't need the FTP features. I've used it and there is no trial end or anything just a nag screen that pops up once in a while and ask you to buy it.

great program been using scince before it was shareware :) btw it doesnt give me any nag screen except when i first install it :s havn't got around to installing this version though

great program been using scince before it was shareware :) btw it doesnt give me any nag screen except when i first install it :s havn't got around to installing this version though

Any chance I could get the older version from you ?

I had to format and it was one app I didn't back up.