holy crap! i just saw this!

Woooow, this is why I dont drive around alone anywhere.. :(

Anyone who thinks this is fake is sadly mistaken, look at its natural glow and the shadow behind it! So real!!! If I wasn't in a big office with lots of co-workers I'd be scared for my life right now...

If that had been a Jesus figurine and it started bleeding, you would have millions of Christians making a pilgrimage to you so they could see the "miracle." :blink: :rolleyes:

At least now we know what happens when someone tries to overdose on Prozac and has a Neowin account.

no way dude! it freaked me out like crazy style. my friends had to calm me down with a heavy dose of fermented laxatives.. instead of worrying about the aliem i just had to worry about being able to make it to the bathroom in time, but everything turned out alright in the end.

now me and the aliem are best of friends.. he let me name him, i named him Stever.

:alien:

it was chillin there on the side of the road so i picked him up and put him into my car and he started to bleed.

holy crap i was soo scared :cry:

:laugh:

Stop smoking whatever your smoking.

no way dude! it freaked me out like crazy style. my friends had to calm me down with a heavy dose of fermented laxatives.. instead of worrying about the aliem i just had to worry about being able to make it to the bathroom in time, but everything turned out alright in the end.

now me and the aliem are best of friends.. he let me name him, i named him Stever.

lol